James's Sketch Book
ungh those comps are juicy man. And is that a...robot chicken? :) Poster looks great too. Only nitpick is the space above the scary lady feels a little empty and I think I prefer the thumbnail version in terms of composition; maybe because of her change of pose. Either way, you totally nailed the mood and execution of it. You were going for "creepy as fuck" right?

Yeah, was going for a very creepy field. I felt a bit disappointed on how it turned out even though I felt like I gave it everything I got it didn't met my standards of perfection. Someone in the Draw or Die group though told me that the original composition looked off balance and that they wanted to see the hands so I played around with it to see.

Sketchbook update.

I love your line work. Those lady in white sketches look bad ass too. I have to agree with pnate on the final composition needing some work though.

Thanks HypnoticHaze, yeah I guess, I have to be careful next time about my composition.

Doing some thumbs for character design and applying it for the league of legends character Kayle. Any crits or which thumb you like will be appreciated.

kayle studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Ref studies environment

Environment sketches

Lovely stuff man! Love the ink!

Thanks Wreck, still have to be efficient with the ink sketches and make them readable within a certain time frame.

Kayle character design 2 and studies

Solid work dude!

Really like how you layout your study pages!

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
thanks murry
doodles

Thumbnail studies and knight girl practice

Imaginary Head Sketch

Building doodle, got to so some architecture painting studies and some heads to accompany these

studies and doodles

lol contest work

For Brainstorm Challenge, Vader redesign thumbs

Looking good man, there are some pretty neat designs in here.

I think some gestures could help your work, as I see some stiffness in your characters. Especially when it comes to turning and twisting.

Also, for that contest piece. I think some atmospheric perspective and some softer edges would do it wonders.

Thanks Aaron will try it out

Studies of Kimonos