Sketchbook
Cause apparently all the cool kids have one.

Attached Files Image(s)

hahaha That line up there makes me laugh. Well seeing this I just need to say that you have quite good potential. ^^ Hope to see some anatomy,color studies and finished drawings. :D

// Sketchbook // DeviantArt //

May the painting skills be with you! :3
Lol now you are also a cool kid! ;D Awesome stuff I can't wait to see more!

Aspiring visual development artist for Nintendo!

Constructive criticism and opinions are always appreciated, please check out my Sketch Book.

Looking cool so far, would like to see more.

haha, thanks guys! Sorry for taking so long to respond.
posting some inicial concepts for a project i'm working on and 2 portraits, 1 from photo and 1 from life.

Attached Files Image(s)

Whoa, those designs are epic keep up the good work :D

Thanks man!
-
Here are some pencil sketches i did at the beginning of the month. I really wish real life had a Ctrl Z shortcut. or that drawing with a wacom bamboo would feel less like drawing with my foot

Attached Files Image(s)

Was kinda absent; college sucks up pretty much all my time. But i'm slowly getting back to drawing.

Attached Files Image(s)

That's the way, keep stepping forward! Your head studies are looking great, you've got a nice sense of weight in your line art :)

Thanks Mayenla; i really appreciate it :)

Nice faces and figures- Looks like awesome progress to me! Keep trying to make time for this, you're doing great. Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thank you Bookend! Sorry for such a late reply, college is killing me haha

Some pages from my latest sketchbook

Attached Files Image(s)

I say forget college and keep drawing 24/7 haha!

Sometimes that's what i want to do, but it's kinda complicated. Gonna keep working on drawing on my spare time though.

Oh dude, you're gonna be the shit!

Just gotta make sure you find the time (whenever you possibly can) to draw during college. I don't know your situation, but I'd say just rack up passing grades and focus the rest of your time on honing your art skills.

Keep it up man, you've got this!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thanks smrr, i really appreciate your input (and sorry for such a delayed reply :c ).

posting some sketches i did in the last weeks just so my skills wouldn't fade into oblivion.

Attached Files Image(s)

Moar.

Attached Files Image(s)

You really should focus more on drawing. Really nice ideas you have in here and i can say for sure that you should focus more on drawing.
That Tresh though. (y) It looks like lot of great progress has happened since i was gone. Also i went through your dA gallery. Dude, you really have lot of potential to become one of the awesome artist out there. :D Keep it up man and never stop drawing. ^^ (if you do, i'll poke you with a spoon)

// Sketchbook // DeviantArt //

May the painting skills be with you! :3
Oh no, not the spoon poke please.
Thanks stonedpanda!

_
Giving my monthly sign of life.

Attached Files Image(s)

A batch of sketches.

Attached Files Image(s)