gluuurg
(deleted)
Hey Jsel, Good stuff! It doesn't suck at all. On the contrary, i see a cool style on your sketching. Keep going and keep posting.

Cheers
Your pencil art is fucking amazing dude

Why much suck? I think your draftsman is well developed mate  D5f02ecd
STAHP IT! You're awesome.

I fail to see the suck. Grin

Really nice gestures and figures. I hope to see lots more from you! Push it to da limiiit!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Maaaan! I love your pencilwork!

I think you should find a way to translate it better into your painting style...

Keep it up!

Wow, it looks awesome!

Your works are amazing. The armor design and the angles are tbh lovely. I hope you continue like this because it's a pleasure to see our sketchbook. :3

would you like me to improve? check my SKETCHBOOKKiss
Aah, soo coool maaan.. Don't stop naoo.. Grin

Great work, though, srsly.

Sketchblag

Welcome to daggers mate, really love your sketches, also on the last painting I really like how you conveyed the form of the beard. Overall you got that sense of structure and form which helps a ton. Keep doing more, its a pleasure to look at your work :)

Ooooh. I like how you simplified the values in the latest pieces. Looks awesome. One tip I learned when doing composition/value studies is to zoom out and look at it-- If it still reads, then you've got your values down right. Keep it up! Grin Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Haha, try not to be so hard on yourself, man. It's a process. And I think you're doing really great-- you're exploring. And making mistakes is how we come upon happy accidents. But, actually, I really like the portrait today. It doesn't look nearly as crappy as you might think! I think it's an interesting colour palette, to say the least. Grin So, keep it up! Looking forward to seeing those life paintings! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

I am IN LOVE with your faces. Also, that tighter/opaque painting style is really working for you, I think. Really dig the cross-hatching. I'm not sure how to combine lines and painting successfully yet either, I always end up brining the drawing in at the finishing stages of the piece-- your grasp on line is really, really great so it would be a shame to abandon it completely but I think you're on the right track.

You are very accurate with the lines and conveying forms in perspective :)
Nice use of colors in the faces.

Tons of potential here :) I have the opposite problem you do, I'm too lazy and lack the patience to define and detail things out.
All these color palettes look great and your drawing is on point. Respect!

The skull guy in #33 looks awesome- lovely colors and expressive lines! I think though for your latest piece you could make the composition more dynamic given the action you're conveying- like making the poses very angled.

Wow, fantastic workflow. You'll have to tell me your secret! Grin

I like how the latest painting is looking! I hope you will continue it, for sure. Try to finish if you can! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag