Rotten's Pocket
Hey Artloader, how you been?

I've been working full time. Was busy enough but then we spiked with Covid. Sextuple the demand but a fraction of the usual supply. My daily grind is sprinkled with abuse from customers both in person and through email. My misanthropy has now fully evolved.

I impulse booked a holiday for February :D can't come soon enough...

Have an unfinished painting of an unfinished sketch...

Attached Files Image(s)

"Your art has same face syndrome"

"Yeah, and yours has same tits syndrome, you don't see anyone complaining..."
----
Sketcherinos
The latest mermaid piece is looking great! Hope you are still doing ok at your job and that maybe you consider coming back here at some point with new art :)

Hey Dennis, 

I'm still working a day job, but one I have a semi-interest in. I got sucked into the workaholic spiral again so dropped off the radar, but I'm always drawing. I'll try to post more.

---

Recently started up the weekly challenges again. I bought a display tablet to try my hand at digital again. This time using ClipStudio, and it is so much better for achieving a pencil draw look. It doesn't do everything PhotoChop does and I do find myself wanting to switch back for some tasks, but overall, these are as close to looking like pencil drawn as I could ever get, and it's faster. So, so far I've gone from drawing a bit every 6-12 months to at least a few times a week now that I have negotiated my hours a bit better. Hopefully put this dry spell behind me. 

----
Sketcherinos
It's nothing I haven't already said /would say in the chow or cow threads , but sick designs, and great tattoos on the woman's leg , I just realized what they are . Defo got a laugh out of me, I do remember wondering why she looked high af on the chow thread (somehow I didn't notice the smoke)

@Skeffin - My mind heard whimsy and hippie and made a full stop at this so I'm glad someone liked it. 

I have redone this a few times, first used the airbrush but just couldn't get past a certain level of fakeness.

I considered doing a BG, but I'm just going to go ahead and make stickers or somethin'.

----
Sketcherinos
she looks great, loving the delicate shading and the red eyes. Would be amazing if you were waddling through the woods and came across a bunch of these guys chilling

You mean it would be.... dope.

I'll see myself out.

----
Sketcherinos