AChi's sketchbook~
Damn these are so pretty, loving the style of those sketches! Hope to see some of the same kind of stuff in your artstation portfolio in the future as well : D

Drain gang
Loving the paintings of your dog. I also really dig how you did the grass, and all the shapes within that. Hope to see you keep posting, AChi! :)
havnt used the tablet for quiet a while now. To get familiar with tablet again i did this painting from a photo. I expected only spend 1-2hr on this study but it turn out to be 3hours, just cant stop painting when in the right mood

Attached Files Image(s)

Can't stop, won't stop bro. It looks great, I love how you capture the scales coming off the trout. It's very 'painterly' as they say. I'm digging the textures you got going on in the fur.
Commenting on colors requires familiarity with the psychology of colors, but in general I have reviewed all the designs drawn, and I think the combination of colors used is excellent and in the right position.
follow the tutorial and made this

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice use of 3D. I presume it's made in Blender?

(02-27-2021, 03:10 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Nice use of 3D. I presume it's made in Blender?
yes Blender

some dogs. I did them all in Ipad using Procreate.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lovely with a good level of personality and variety.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Awesome work, thank you for the inspiration!

done in procreate

The texture control is so nice good job.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(11-16-2021, 08:56 PM)darktiste Wrote: The texture control is so nice good job.

thank you!

hope you all have a good new year of tiger

Attached Files Image(s)

Really love the shape of all your drawing. That shape tiger is just gorgeous. Mind if asking what pixel resolution do you usually use to draw like that black and white dog portrait spesific #292 post?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Devianart

Sketchbook

Instagram

Artstation

(09-30-2020, 01:17 AM)AChi Wrote: havnt used the tablet for quiet a while now. To get familiar with tablet again i did this painting from a photo. I expected only spend 1-2hr on this study but it turn out to be 3hours, just cant stop painting when in the right mood

I love the sense of motion you created in this.

(01-20-2022, 02:00 PM)cicakkia Wrote: Really love the shape of all your drawing. That shape tiger is just gorgeous. Mind if asking what pixel resolution do you usually use to draw like that black and white dog portrait spesific #292 post?

in the past year I did all my drawings on Ipad, I only used a default resolution provided in procreate as the "screen size" of 2388 x 1668. But for the #292 post it was only a section I cropped from a whole page, roughly about 1/2 of the default size.