Mochiman's sketchbook
From the last few days. Done a stupid number of ellipses that I'm too lazy to post but think it's starting to show results finally.

nothing beats repetition training. It is cool to come across a place where some ppl still put in the legwork. Thats very disciplined mate. That´s what gets you there. Kudos
Just something for Christmas

Just some fun stuff

Kudos to putting in the time and effort with the perspective/cast shadow/form rendering! Don't feel bad if it takes many tries to get through Scott Roberson's book, there are really challenging. But if you make if through them I think if will be well worth your effort.

To get the most benefit don't forget to apply the knowledge to pieces that will directly use the skills that you've learned such as environments, vehicles, etc.

Keep at it!
Yeah his books are pretty overwhelming for me. Taking me a while to really get it and breaks from drawing anything aren't really helping.

Heheh cool stuff dude - I love the baby Yoda(?) eating the cookie!

Also, you're the first guy I've seen doing the Scott Robertson shadow mapping exercises - I love those!

Keep it going!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook