Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,127
» Latest member: D1$ass3mbl3d
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,103

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 3856 online users.
» 11 Member(s) | 3829 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, Google, Internet Archive, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Twitter, Yandex, Cosmic Inhabitant, D1$ass3mbl3d, Damien Levs, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lunatique, one_two, Zizka

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
» Replies: 111
» Views: 10,970
Vitor sketchbook
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
» Replies: 221
» Views: 63,470
Punky Sketches
Last Post: RottenPocket
Yesterday, 08:53 AM
» Replies: 93
» Views: 68,333
Look what the Sonoran win...
04-24-2024, 06:11 PM
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,830
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 53
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,832
Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:00 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,298
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 194
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 114
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,630

heyo all
Posted by: Marshaluhls - 02-09-2012, 08:55 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

My name is Mars, and I love drawing. I've been watching the Critters videos and Bloodsport contests for the last few days and just keep getting more and more pumped to get better! Theres so much awesome coming out of this place, I gotta be a part of it!

I only hope I can keep up the pace.

It's great to meet everyone, and I hope for an amazing experience here on Crimson Daggers!

Print this item

Hi!
Posted by: Renan Porto - 02-07-2012, 12:41 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hey!! I`m Renan, digital artist from Rio, Brazil. A friend of mine showed me some amazing videos by Dave Rapoza, so i got here really excited to improve my work. My website has not been finished yet, but you can see some of my stuff here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rporto/sets...049734930/
Nice to meet you all! :D

Print this item

Greetings and Salutations
Posted by: Bahkana - 02-07-2012, 06:45 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hello everybody I have recently stumbled across a few members and from there the Crimson Daggers, I have always been interested in improving but now I am ready to buckle down and invest the time on improving. I've been going through my multitude of art books on anatomy and perspective but thought I could use some additional help and motivation from the famous Daggers!

I am on DA as well http://bahkana.deviantart.com

I look forward to studying hard and improving through constant effort!

Print this item

Hellosio!!
Posted by: RickHoward - 02-07-2012, 01:45 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Howdy yall.

I'm Rick, 21.36 years old (that is inaccurate..) hoping to improve my artwork with all of you beautiful people!

Shall be starting my sketchbook/study thread soon and hopefully will start streaming at some point. I would love to get some fellow daggers on skype if you wish to accompany me (I personally find the discussions helpful while working).

Until then you can check out my work at rickhowardart.com and my blog at rickhowardblog.tumblr.com. These will both be updated a lot more frequently now along with the sketchbook thread as I am PUMPED with motivation.

My 3 targets for the year are:

• Lose around 6 stone (weight...not rocks)
  • Assemble a completely new, more professional looking portfolio
  • Start taking freelance jobs or achieve a more relevant art job

I have broken these targets down monthly and have worked out schedules for my days so I'm hoping this is all achievable within a year.

Cheers, cant wait to be pushed forward and push others forward, this is truly a brilliant idea.

Print this item

Howdy do.
Posted by: Chavreaper - 02-05-2012, 05:40 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello all :D

Print this item

Hello!
Posted by: AfroOtaku - 02-05-2012, 05:12 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello Daggers, I'm AfroOtaku real name Guilherme. I'm a beginner into the world of digital painting and can't wait to join the journey of self-improvement with you all. :)

I have no previous education for any form of Art but have always drawn (ever since I can remember). I was introduced into digital painting and 3d modelling a few years ago with the ImagineFx magazine - but have always been too lazy Angel to get fully into it. Until now.

I am 21 years old and my education is mostly all in IT, I will be attending university here in UK very soon to study Computer Sciences and Graphics.

Print this item

Hai! :3
Posted by: Laura_H - 02-04-2012, 09:22 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Laura!

Originally from the English Countryside, been living in Southern Ireland for just over 3 years.

Started trying to move over to digital from traditional media, learning my way.

My Deviantart: http://tea-and-a-digestive.deviantart.com/

Feel free to say hey, always looking to get to know people and crits/pointers/tips are always welcome :heart:

Print this item

Hello from Knights End!
Posted by: Knights End - 02-04-2012, 04:22 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hi all!
I'm a Missouri kid living in Los Angeles. I've worked in local television, children's video games (Dora, Diego, Sesame Street, etc) and I'm currently working as a visual effects artist in the film industry. However it seems like the more 'professional' work I do the less I feel like an artist. I am hoping to push my fundamentals, figure out color theory, composition and anatomy using the Crimson Daggers as my support group. I need like minded folks who will tell me to suck it up and get back to my art!
I found the Daggers via Dave's incredible TMNT series and was blown away by the positive energy and free flow of information, as well as the support from the crimson community. I want to be an active part of such an incredible group.
I look forward to getting to know you all through your work!

Print this item

Hihi!
Posted by: mindwrack - 02-03-2012, 04:00 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey everyone! I'm Oliver Ryan, 19 years old studying fine art; painting at brighton, found out about crimson daggers a while ago on conceptart.org and have been lurking around for a while, but never actually posted anything, so i guess it's time to start! I love what everyone is doing here and cant wait to get involved, starting with bloodsports :P
My deviantart is in my signature but most of my work is on my old dA http://broken-lithium.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Hi everyone
Posted by: ShoZ - 02-03-2012, 04:54 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi,
I'm stephane, 28 yrs old, spent few months on digital drawing & i'm trying to improve and stay motivated, this group realy helps, thanks for ur help.

I haven't been in art school or anything, i'm learning from internet like most of you i suppose. I just started bloodsport5 & i think i'm gonna do all next challenges since now.

Here you can see my works :

http://shozart.blogspot.com/

You can add me on DA or FB it would be a pleasure to share with other artists.

PS: My english isn't perfect, still learning too :)

Print this item