Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,127
» Latest member: D1$ass3mbl3d
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,103

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 3998 online users.
» 15 Member(s) | 3966 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, Discord, DuckDuckGo, Facebook, Google, Internet Archive, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Twitter, Yandex, Cosmic Inhabitant, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lunatique, one_two, PaulGanguly, Strelok_2012, VitorCardoso

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
10 hours ago
» Replies: 111
» Views: 10,953
Vitor sketchbook
10 hours ago
» Replies: 221
» Views: 63,345
Punky Sketches
Last Post: RottenPocket
Today, 08:53 AM
» Replies: 93
» Views: 68,314
Look what the Sonoran win...
Yesterday, 06:11 PM
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,708
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 47
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,802
Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:00 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,297
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 192
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 113
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,579

ALOHA
Posted by: CUKIERASS - 02-12-2012, 07:51 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Aloha Daggers!
My name is Paul ( Paweł) - I'm old journalist from Poland tryin' to learn how to draw :D Cheers!

Print this item

Hey! :D
Posted by: Monsieur-Beefy - 02-12-2012, 11:33 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey, my name is Mick Scott, and I want to draw for a living.
I'm 16, and when I grow up I want to work on stuff like D&D, Pathfinder, and Magic because I play all those things! My plan is to draw every day until I get there. My favorite artists are Wayne Reynolds, Prometheus|ANJ, Clement Sauve, and Marko Djurdjevic. My largest inspirations are Algenpfleger and Robogabo and Dave Rapoza. I'm in my first year of college.
I'm not setting any real deathline goals, but by summer of 2013 I really want to be done with college and high school, begin my search for work, and most importantly I want to have a comfortable understanding of perspective, anatomy, color, and value. I've been posting every day for a month now on CA and I want to keep that up for the next year as well.

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-508.html
^That's my sketchbook^

Print this item

Hi everyone
Posted by: Luana Tavares - 02-12-2012, 10:11 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi everyone. I'm Luana Tavares, from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. I've been studying design latelly, but I've developed an interest in concept art. Where I live there are not so many classes that satisfy what a concept artist needs to learn, so a friend of mine introduced me to Crimson Daggers, and I hope I can learn a lot here! =D

My Flickr
My Behance

Print this item

Hello there
Posted by: Saraiza - 02-11-2012, 08:21 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

Hello Daggers!

Well, I'm Saraiza, real first name Veronika, and I am a student from Germany.
I try to get into illustration/ concept art.
Unfortunately I only started taking art seriously a few years ago, so I still have lots to learn.

At the moment I try to built a portfolio to get into art school/university. Second try. -_-.

If you want to look at some of my works, here is my horrid deviantArt gallery: www.saraiza.deviantart.com.
But be warned, the stuff there is really bad. Also lots of photographs.

So well, here I am, trying to push my art skills.
Bye, I'm off practising :)

Print this item

What it do.
Posted by: The Shoethief - 02-11-2012, 04:29 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey guys. My real name is Dion. I'm a non-professional freelance artist trying to improve and get a steady job doing what I love. Art. I also enjoy humor jokes.

Print this item

Rainbow Nice to meet you!
Posted by: dredsina - 02-11-2012, 04:19 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

I'm Dredsina/Sara (whichever you'd like to call me), and I'm an amateur artist. My blog is here, and my drawings are under this tag. I look forward to participating in this forum. C:

Print this item

Wink Hi guys!
Posted by: Victor Quaresma - 02-11-2012, 10:40 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey Daggers!! My name is Victor and my an aspirant of concept artist/ newbie digital artist from Rio de Janeiro. For some reason all my life I refused to be involved with art related careers (my father is an artist, I think I didn't want to seem like following him hahaa) but since I discovered that people actually made a living off concept art I just had to give it a shot... and with all that I got! This year will be my on fire training year, and I started my schedules pretty much this week.
I'm really excited to actively join the community, participating of all the events and challenges , making some friends, and obviously boosting up my art/ design techniques and thinking!
Nice to meet you all and I really hope we all get to grow together! Cya!

My crappy DA =)

Print this item

I'm in da place !
Posted by: Dimitri - 02-10-2012, 09:09 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hi everyone !
I'm a french freelance illustrator. I've just finished an art school and I continue to learn a lot with the Crimson Daggers team.
Excuse me in advance for my horrible English. I'm still not used to writing in that language.

I will post my sketches and illustrations soon...

See ya people !

Print this item

Hello!
Posted by: maadartist - 02-09-2012, 11:27 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi, I'm newbie russian concept-artist, here for improving, learning, studying and making friends!

Here is my sketchbook, with some practice, personal works, etc.:

http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8509

=D

Print this item

Ahoy
Posted by: rainbowsorknives - 02-09-2012, 09:47 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

After stumbling across Daniels Danger Room, i found myself compelled to sign up to the Daggers,
so here i am, Hi!

http://rainbowsorknives.blogspot.com/

Print this item