Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,122
» Latest member: Alexanderapplesauce
» Forum threads: 7,308
» Forum posts: 124,069

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 2643 online users.
» 13 Member(s) | 2614 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, Facebook, Google, MJ12bot, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Wget [SpamBot], Yandex, Alexanderapplesauce, Cosmic Inhabitant, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, FallingWater, Flying Ball, JosephCow, Lunatique, one_two, Pubic Enemy

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
4 hours ago
» Replies: 104
» Views: 10,058
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: darktiste
9 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 84
Introduction
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Yesterday, 03:00 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: Flying Ball
Yesterday, 02:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 32
Hello, I guess...
Last Post: JosephCow
Yesterday, 04:50 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 52
Shin's Sketchbook
04-16-2024, 12:57 AM
» Replies: 498
» Views: 381,270
Oh Hi
Last Post: Mad Nellie
04-15-2024, 06:07 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 93
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Lunatique
04-15-2024, 04:34 AM
» Replies: 1,140
» Views: 540,536
Need help to improve
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: ignite
04-14-2024, 09:06 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 53
Sketchbook
Last Post: Dominicque
04-14-2024, 06:45 AM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,211

How to make plastic into gold..(Aka Artwork79 )
Posted by: Toby - 01-25-2012, 02:11 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Title says it all....
We all need to work hard in order to become succesfull in our respective fields.

My name is Toby, im from Denmark ( the little country in scandinavia EU )Im a single-dad to a little princess aged 5, and I love openminded people.

I work as a freelance Illustrator, and just recently became aware of these streams.
And after that, my entire look at my work changed.

I thank you all for keeping me inspired and for remembering why I first wanted to persue this field.

I will update with links to various websites when they are updated.

Until then, take care out there fellow daggers.

Print this item

Good day gentlemen
Posted by: JonathanMacgregor - 01-25-2012, 01:51 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

My name is Jonathan (that's where jonafun came from...), I'm 23 and from England. I've been lurking in the daggers streams for months now and it was watching old recordings of Dave's streams around 5 or 6 months ago that made me start studying to become a freelance illustrator. I guess I should stop lurking now!

Print this item

Hellllo everybody
Posted by: Warburton - 01-25-2012, 12:40 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Crimson Daggers forums!!? I sense this is gonna be awesome already. Stay strong daggers!

Print this item

Hey Daggers glad to be part of this!
Posted by: artderek - 01-25-2012, 12:18 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hi I'm Derek Rodrigues I'm a Roofer turned artist!

Print this item

Hey everyone !
Posted by: timo - 01-25-2012, 12:15 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey guys, it feels so good to join you ! I already like this place :D
see ya around ;)

timo

Print this item

Rainbow My Dog
Posted by: Rey - 01-24-2012, 11:50 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Boom shakalaka.

I'm Nermin, born in '87, I don't count years anymore it started to get depressing. Born in Bosnia, balkan represent yo. Currently living in Sweden, unemployed. Shit sucks.
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember but only recently decided to give it a real chance.
I would love to make a living just painting all day but the narcissist in me is a dick and doesn't let me follow my dreams.

One day I'll become famous. Shit will be cool then.

Rey is my dogs name.

So hello.

Print this item

AmbtheTroublemaker ..I mean AmbtheCreative Here
Posted by: ambthecreative - 01-24-2012, 11:36 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

Hello! I'm Amber. I'm almost always in Dan's Livestream. I'm a big newbie and (former!!)slacker.

But that's gonna change....starting yesterday.

I live in Puerto Rico. I'm 25 years old. I'm also a writer.

My main goal in life is to become a master storyteller with both the written word and illustration. I want to work with comics and graphic novels, book covers, concept art, film and video game art, and storyboards. So basically everything everyone is into.

I started drawing with anime, but I love all types of animation and comic art as long as it's gone well.

Nice meeting you guys! Crimson Daggers are the best people.

Print this item

Hey Daggers
Posted by: Vertical - 01-24-2012, 11:22 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

Sup, I'm Sam S from Virginia. I'm currently 18 and working on my last semester in high school. I want to go into animation and I'm teaching myself illustration so that when I get good enough I can freelance for some money and learn how to compose scenes. I applied to Calarts' Character Animation program a month ago and I'll find out if I was accepted in March. I really want to go to art school, but I'm starting to think it might not be the best option. I've wanted to be a professional artist for around 4 years, but I didn't really practice the right way for a long time and now I feel like I'm not as skilled as I should be. I started watching Dan's stream a few weeks ago, and I'm really excited to be a part of this awesome community!

Print this item

Hi, I'm Alben!
Posted by: alben_tan - 01-24-2012, 11:04 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (3)

Hello daggers!

First of all, i want to express how great it is to be with the 2 masters, Dave and Dan, to be in a forum. Giving the time helping us to improve our artworks is such an awesome idea and to think that they are also busy with their own fields. Salute!

I've started digital art last 2008 but i stopped 'coz of school and work stuffs. I started watching live streams last year and I can say that it really gave me a big improvement in a short span of time. Thanks Crimson Daggers!

And to all daggers, let's practice, learn and have fun together!

-DeviantArt
-Facebook

Print this item

Oh, hey!
Posted by: tinysamurai - 01-24-2012, 10:42 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey everyone, I'm Nick. Currently in the Boston area working as a Flame artist (i.e. video compositor) for Film and TVC. Before that I was a working comics artist for a year or so. After many years away from the drafting board I'm trying to get into to digital painting for concept and character design. I'm still trying to find my way, art is NOT like riding a bike and I have alot of ground to make up for.

Crimson Daggers is the artist community I've been missing since I left art school! Most of us live pretty secluded art lives apart from everyone else who does this kind of thing and it's been hard to find like minded art freaks like myself.

Anyways, I've been working on personal projects since the Bloodsports challenges started but hopefully that wraps up soon so I can jump into the game. Everyone has been doing great work and I hope to join the ranks!

Print this item