Eddy´s Sketchbook
Thumbs Down 
Well, this is my new shiny sketchbook! :D

i´m gonna post some past studies and my last project aswell.

I forgot to post this

Hey Eddy, welcome to the forums. Nice work in here so far and a good variety. Keep us updated.
Many thanks Dennis, i will do :)

Update! too bad i only have time for quick sketches.

I did this one to experiment with some new brushes, lots of fun. But i think it looks too dark...

Attached Files Image(s)

hmm, i don't think it's too dark actually.
i just think you need to find a way to draw more attention to the characters ,maybe with slight more definition

just my 2 cents!

nice sketchbook btw!
hey thanks gen! i think you are right, will have that in mind for the next one.

I was playing Dark souls non-stop since it came out for PC :)
Today i felt a bit guilty so i returned to work inmediatly, but first, i did this sketch as a warm up. (And fun with fancy brushes!)

Hey there, nice start, keep bringing 'em :) Nice ideas for quickies, try and push those focal points more.

Thanks iCi, that will be my next target. :P

Oh, cool experiment on that last one.
Hey. Really sexy sketchbook here. Love the faces and stuff <3

Thanks, Dennis, ramalooke!

Here is the sketch of today, i really need to do some mass effect fanart from time to time :)

I was in Tyria the last couple of days :)

So, to warm up myself i started with this environment practice from imagination.
But i like the atmosphere, so i probably will turn this into a full illustration.

Cool background so far Eddy. There's tons you can do with it for the full illustration, will be cool to see how it turns out.
Thanks Dennis! i will update this thing really soon, i am literally buried under tons of work.
Death lines! Death lines! :)

In the mean time, here is a sketch for a project i´m working on.

after the shitty sketch of the last post, here comes another sketch i did just before bed.

now, go to sleep.

Cool man! I really like that last character, but maybe give her an action pose, slicin wind in the hair blowin. It has potential man! Don't abandon it!!! Could be a Joan of Arc type character.
Really? :) fortunately i still have the .psd archive so i will work more on it.
I was really inspired by Yoji Shinkawa when i did it, so i maybe will go in that direction...

why jelly? your style is awesome!