alex sketchbook
Awesome sketchbook:D

You are very efficient with painting, your half hour studies are extremely presentable:)

Keep calm and get in the robot

My sketchbook
Thank you guys!
Two new things.

[Image: cave1_zpsb6c38686.jpg]
[Image: landscape_zps90707e14.jpg]

I love that last one ! Pretty colors ! ♥

Pardon my english.
SketchbookWebsitedAPearltreeLivestream
Love those two last ones! Especially the first one... really seems to tell a story.

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
You've captured some great moods in your last few paintings/ sketches, truely dynamic :) Keep it up man.

Thank you guys! I appreciate taking the time to comment!
Here's a bunch of stuff, sketches, spit paints, finished stuff etc.

[Image: spit3_zps176a9f4d.jpg]
[Image: spit7_zpsb013ea2e.jpg]
[Image: study1_zpse0af8c06.jpg]
[Image: girls_zps6859bfe0.jpg]
[Image: tents1_zpsa0d5a985.jpg]
[Image: ruincity_final1_zps7b38232d.jpg]

[Image: dino_cowboys1_zps2f5e73a2.jpg]
[Image: statue1_zps2b970af6.jpg]
[Image: winter_stream_zps6faa5a0e.jpg]

I have only one thing to say: how do you even horse?

Great work, I'm in awe.

Holy crap! Epicness abound!

How long do you spend on each?

Keep it up. :)

LE SKETCHYBOOK ~ BLOGGY
There is usually more on my blog...

GIVE A CRIT, GET A CRIT!
Sooo I'm really shitty at updating sketchbooks and all that. I had a bunch of sketchbooks on different forums but I've decided to only update this one because I can't be bothered with the other forums like conceptart.org etc.

I will try to post here actively.

Since last update I've done a bunch of stuff. I don't want to spam with everything but most of the finished stuff is on my blog here http://alexsketchblog.blogspot.se/

A few studies from life.

[Image: 10805705_10152876969608166_5332299602534...9a3faf.jpg]
[Image: 10857912_10152887774318166_6543377855284...46f478.jpg]
[Image: life1_zps2e3c0b25.jpg]

Some late night sketches.

[Image: 1_zpsba5afe53.jpg]
[Image: 2_zps4c6784fe.jpg]
[Image: 3_zpsfeba5c88.jpg]
[Image: 4_zpsd1a0acf8.jpg]
[Image: 5_zps88d1e7a7.jpg]

Seriously sweet stuff going on here. My favourite from the latest is the group of people on some kind of pilgrimage. Love the feel of it. Keep it up. Grin

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Yess one of my favorite threads is back. Those late night sketches are really great, loved the lighting. I'm pretty sure you've done a ton of work you didn't post here either, like the star ship trooper series .
keep doing your thing!
Thank you guys.
Here's studies and sketches in no particular order.

[Image: dragan1_zpsd6ded563.jpg]
[Image: spit1_zps455ee578.jpg]
[Image: sketch1_zps74099552.jpg]
[Image: spit3_zps2113f0b8.jpg]
[Image: spit2_zpse26a6511.jpg]
[Image: plein1_zps1adeb2c4.jpg]
[Image: plein2_zps260ad3a4.jpg]
[Image: 1_zps9f23d806.jpg]

dayummmm alexson fuckin awesome stuff it keep up!

Hi everyone. I wanted to revive this old sketch thread of mine. I've been looking to start posting some of my work and hopefully get critique and feedback because I'm always worried that I'm stagnant in my progression.

I have a special place if my heart for the daggers because it's literally because of the crimson daggers and Dave & Dan that I started taking this shit seriously back when it started, and today I'm lucky enough to be able to make my living doing the stuff that I dreamed about back then. Sounds corny but it would be cool to be able to give some of that inspiration and motivation that I got, back to the people starting out now.

Also been thinking of starting a daily livestream where I do my daily studies to get to know more ppl. I've been quite isolated lately here in the deep woods of Sweden. More on that later.

To start out, here is some of my recent stuff some finished work, some more sketchy. Comments, critiques and feedback is warmly welcome.

[Image: alexander-forssberg-prancinghorsies.jpg?1465326813]
[Image: alexander-forssberg-plaguelands1.jpg?1492180485]
[Image: alexander-forssberg-deadtree1.jpg?1471994404]
[Image: alexander-forssberg-city1.jpg?1493061910]
[Image: alexander-forssberg-blasippor.jpg?1493657377]

Your stuff is just gorgeous *.* the colors, composition and mood are so good. And that lifestream sounds great! I would defenitely come to join hehe. I feel pretty isolated in my little german village too haha

Thank you!
Here's a sketch I did today for may the 4th.

[Image: starwars1_zps6g5lhdbd.jpg]

Love your work! I saw some of your suff a couple of weeks ago, awesome to see you here on the Crimson Daggers and the daily streaming sounds nice. Also thanks for the tips you gave me on my sketchbook.
Hey! Awesome sketchbook. I also admire your attitude of wanting to give back to the community. Welcome back :)

really great stuff !

excited for the livestreams ^^