Hobitt-hole
Update ill try to update daily now very tired of producing mediocre/bad work this year i want to improve as much as possible , also the isolation i had for the past year isn't helping my sanity so if there is a study group or something with a good timezone i would like to get on that.

@Nymph0 thanks!

Some sketches ballpoint on newsprint

stuff

Trying to get the hang of digital drawing. quite tricky.

Toned paper is fun makes things look way better than they actually are

More digital drawing i shall not give up until ill master it!

Updated my graphics card driver photoshop runs so much better.

Skull still life black pencil and visual library aka CAR.

Stuff

more visual library

a piece based on a master painting.

More visual library almost done with cars,and for that matter i think every major form of transportation.

I think im done with visual library for cars ,was fun.

Nice car drawings! A neat trick with car designs is that most cars have about 3-3.5 wheel widths between each wheel and sports cars are about 2 wheels high. Kind of like how the proportions of the face are important, you can keep this guide in mind for cars and it helps heaps :)

Nice improvement all round though, keep up the good work :D

@Jaik Thanks!

So i started making lists what i HAVE TO do in a week with deadlines and all that , this has been one of my most productive weeks ever, i will continue doing this, here is everything i did in a week for the exception of the anatomy stuff because my scanner does not pick up pencil., some of it very rough. As always feedback is welcome.

Attached Files Image(s)

Weekly update. Feedback is appreciated.

Hey man nice to see you doing some figures. Watch your proportions though. The arms come down to about the mid thigh when resting at the sides. Id practice doing basic figures from imagination till you get intuitive with laying down correct proportions. Try to memorize the 8 head Loomis proportions and the cranial units. Proko has a video on cranial units. Its good to have two ways of measuring as opposed to one. In fact you should probably work your way through all the Proko videos starting with the basics. Not to say your figures are completely broken but everyone needs to practice the basics no matter how good they are at something.

(05-31-2015, 12:38 AM)Adam Lina Wrote: Hey man nice to see you doing some figures. Watch your proportions though. The arms come down to about the mid thigh when resting at the sides. Id practice doing basic figures from imagination till you get intuitive with laying down correct proportions. Try to memorize the 8 head Loomis proportions and the cranial units. Proko has a video on cranial units. Its good to have two ways of measuring as opposed to one. In fact you should probably work your way through all the Proko videos starting with the basics. Not to say your figures are completely broken but everyone needs to practice the basics no matter how good they are at something.

Thanks for the feedback! I do anatomy daily for at least an hour, funny the goal for this week is to fix proportions cause after i have done these figures i did notice they were off, i do use hales proportion system aka cranial units i find that system much more intuitive,but i guess proportion systems are just a matter of preference since none of them are wrong .I will try to fix these issues ASAP.

Weekly update ! This time tried to go for quality rather than quantity...emphasis on the word TRIED

Attached Files Image(s)

Weekly update