Vandalls Sketchbook
You've got some great stuff here! You have a pretty solid foundation of fundamentals in all your works. One crit for the Cinderella piece is that perhaps the people at the party are too detailed and take away from the focal point. My eyes lead down the stairs then I can't help but notice the people, I think it'd be better if they were much less detailed so the viewer doesn't really dwell on them.

Thanks ZC always good to get the feedback and I can totally see what you mean, I struggle with backgrounds so I rely way more on figures and in this piece to my detriment. This whole Cinderella piece was pushing out of my comfort zone, and unfortunately it shows.

Attached Files Image(s)

MAAAASIVE UPDATE, mostly because ive been painfully absent lately. And by lately I mean for like a year, but I have always missed the daggers so I am attempting to return

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome back! I dig the bar scene, nice rendering and colors. And the meditating guy, the idea is cool and the values work well :)

Trying to get some Enviro studies going, get better at landscapes and scenes in general

Attached Files Image(s)

Just a few studies Ive stolen from other people and done myself and my level up contest entry

Attached Files Image(s)