Еxactly MY skeтchbooк
Really nice work! amazing studies!

We dont make misstakes, we just have happy accidents. Stupid
(01-22-2014, 05:08 AM)Nkrgaming Wrote: Really nice work! amazing studies!

Thank you! )

25 Construction Hands drawings:

Attached Files Image(s)

Nikt - your studies are amazing. I can`t say anything, just keep practicing:-)
(01-30-2014, 03:45 AM)constructicon Wrote: Nikt - your studies are amazing. I can`t say anything, just keep practicing:-)

Thank you) Feel like i need draw thousands of hands and feet to draw them well from mind... Honestly, can't draw anything beautiful from mind Sad

Today's value- master studie (just one of my fav artist illustration in B&W) I enjoyed the process and gonna do some more of these

And one more:

Keep studying values:

Attached Files Image(s)

Again Value study:

Attached Files Image(s)

and one more

Attached Files Image(s)

value study of mr--Jack's work. Impressive brush strokes :0

Attached Files Image(s)

values againe

Attached Files Image(s)

Anatomy study i think

Attached Files Image(s)

value

Attached Files Image(s)

Figure study:
and 50 more or less 1 min poses:

Muscle dude study

Attached Files Image(s)

great sketchbook your improvement from page 1 to 5 is real inspiring
(03-10-2014, 12:38 AM)Hexapod Wrote: great sketchbook your improvement from page 1 to 5 is real inspiring

Thank you!)

Sketched this for CRIMSON ARENA 1-Child of Zeus. Not sure that i'll take a part in this challenge, will see...

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow, great improvement in just a year! Your lines are much more confident on these hands & feet studies. If I could give a tip it'd be to focus more on the values on the body first, like the bruce lee study, instead of doing studies of other artists. Keep it up!

(03-11-2014, 06:27 AM)rafa zanchetin Wrote: Wow, great improvement in just a year! Your lines are much more confident on these hands & feet studies. If I could give a tip it'd be to focus more on the values on the body first, like the bruce lee study, instead of doing studies of other artists. Keep it up!

Thank you. I'm totally agree that studies of other artists not what i should focus now