Nowio pretends to can draw

Was this from imagination? If so her head looks nicely constructed. I also like the reflected green light under her chin. Maybe this needs a little more contrast though?

When are you gonna do some more lines and boxes :)? I love 'em! I think I might give those a go myself!

Keep going mate!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Okay, gonna start posting here again. 
Hey guys new and old! <3

Sooo I thought to do a daily MtG study for February!

Aaaand day 2...
just a few more and I get actual free time to put more that 1-2 hours into these x.X

new day new card new study haha :D

once i finish my current commissions i will be able to spend more time on studies and those thingies

Cool! These are looking pretty good :) Do you want to work for Wizards of the Coast as well? :D Maybe I should do some MTG studies too- seems like good practice!

Hello all! Anyone still alive here? <3

I am alive and i am so pump to see card art it where i think most of my love for art came from.If i can give you an advise is to often zoom out to be sure it work in a smaller format.If you can work without zooming and get good at it you save time by implying detail rather than spending alot of time doing detail that don't read on a small scale.One otherway you can also work is by opening the navigator window to show the full work without having to zoom out constently.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
wassup

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]