Muzzbook
The feet placement doesn't feel right. It's a cool perspective shot though, I need to dive into this stuff.

Thanks man, i've had a few issues pointed out to me, so i'll try and get it fixed up before i move on!

[Image: gMEky9.jpg]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
[Image: HdGJrw.jpg]

Working through issues with this... had a bit of a mental breakthrough.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
[Image: OMIKxW.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: co6il7.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: kpIRir.jpg]

Value composition studies.

Sketch Book
[Image: AJBPrO.jpg]

Going to be doing bristol board for the next while. i have no idea what i'm doing, can't even make a smooth block of value yet. So this one is kind of a fail, but i'll learn as i go.

Sketch Book
[Image: OlJh80.jpg]

Sketching. aaaaah feels like i just dropped off 20kg weights off my wrists.

Sketch Book
You've got a nice eye there in post #326 Muzz! No that ain't my best chat-up line ;).

Nice sketch as well in this last one - I love the simple value you've thrown in there. Was this what you were up to on the Hang Out?

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Thanks man :D!!!

I was actually doing some 3d, but the girl was a quick sketch before bed. So kinda?

[Image: vZX0yG.jpg]

Sketch Book
Slowly getting the hang of pencil and bristol board. really punishing though and it'll be a while before i can make anything i actually like with it...

[Image: K8Wd97.jpg]

Sketch Book
Ok today rather than making a new drawing, i just tried to get more control to my pencil work smoother... still shitty, also this drawing is quite small, at about 3 1/2 inches. Also i'm misjudging a bunch of the values.

Pencils be hard yo, also it's always fun in that stage of making in a new medium where you are making ugly ass shit.
[Image: FOLPv0.jpg]

Sketch Book
Killer study habits. I'm sending people to your recent pages to give them a good idea of a smart way to approach figures haha.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Thanks man glad to hear that :).

I've been getting some guidance from a from a friend on atelier style drawing, so i'll be doing these boring ass studies for the forseeable future, so my daily posts will probably no be daily anymore though im still working on this stuff daily.

[Image: KdeT7g.jpg]

Sketch Book
All this latest work is super impressive Muzz, I'm always really impressed with how clean your draftsmanship is too, both with your linework and mapping out shadows with a single value. You just keep getting better and better man.

I am curious on what size of paper those atelier drawings are done on, and how many time-frame you give yourself to complete each, or do you just give it however long it takes to complete it?

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
Hiya Muzz.

Your construction lines tell a different set of information compared to the lines you committed.

Not so sure. For all I know, you might be following a different set of guidelines.

Mad mad props for trad work!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Thanks DQ, means a lot man!

Hermi, i don't actually know what im doing with this stuff yet, so not really comfortable saying :).

Hey John, i think you might be misinterpreting my lines there, The base of the cup actually has a little lip on the bottom, which is just hanging off the bottom of it, and the top has multiple circular edges. That being said my blockout was shit, and i started a different one spending way more time on it. This time it's a bowtie and toilet paper... gonna take a few mornings before i have anything worth posting.

Anyhow. Sketch!
[Image: Ymzlk4.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: NxqD5c.jpg]

[Image: 5AUh7a.jpg]

Sketch Book
Finally getting a hang of pencils.

[Image: BIYk7a.jpg]

Sketch Book