Rosolino Sketchbook
@rafa: i'm copying you in some studies <3 haha

@Nikt: Hey man, for sure i will try this one next time! i was training textures first using references from animals , after that i will try some material, like metal, leather.. but thanks anyway :)

something from these days, i'm trying to get used to mark the date on the studies in order to follow the progress more easily (copying my buddy rafa, again hehe). all the studies based on references

cya

Attached Files Image(s)

wish i had more studies to show :( trying to work more and more in gestures, tomorrow is the day o/

Man I gotta say, those cloud studies sure look epic. You just have to apply those to something from imagination, just the thought of how cool it would look gets one all inspired ;D

Also I like how you go about those lineart gesture studies. Making lines that follow the forms, like on the arms and legs, is so great for when you want to render such shapes later on. So much easier to get that sweet chunky feel to it that way. Keep going!

@Adzerak: Thanks!! I will do more gestures studies next time, need to improve that lineart too hehe. And yeah, this lines that follow the forms help me a lot, something like a mapping u know?? they are pretty good exercises :)

And just something to have fun before bed... orcs, i just love them <3

-some studies from last week, some poses dynamics, one portrait and some color test for a collab with a lot of friendsss

-i need take some photos of my "real" sketchbook, there are a few pages of gestures inside it

who will participate?? http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4946.html

Attached Files Image(s)

not sure if i gonna have time tonight to do more studies, so... (busy man)

1 or 2 min for each one, felt i got to do more of this exercise hehe

ahhhhh i'm lateee

no more excusesssss

Gestures..gestures everywhere~

great to see you trying so hard, keep it up ! ;)

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
@ShinOkami: Thank you shino!! each time that i finish one page i realize how important it is doing this kind of study, highly recommended hehe

it is incredible how we can discover more and more types of color when we pass hours looking at one photo, learned a lot doing this armor from GOT.

bye :)

womens are hard!! had to put 60 sec for each one.
i realized that i never had shared before what site that i'm using for this kind of study, hope this be helpful for those who didnt knew yet: http://www.quickposes.com/

spent two days doing some college works, damn, how i feel anxious to get back to studies hehe

learned a lot about with this one :)

Incredible work!! those GoT studies are great, love the texture on the armor

I´m a painter man, and i paint my cock the size that i want!!
-Alberto Mielgo

FACEBOOK!!
ARTSTATION!!
DEVIANT!!

something from sketchbook page, super inspired by Pascenko works

Awesome sketch book! I really like that last traditional drawing. Is that drawn on a grey toned paper? What did you use for the highlights?

Dang man, these are awesome!! Your colors are wonderful, and everything is just so clean. Your GoT studies in particular are gorgeous. Keep it up!

Hey, thanx for droping by my sketchy stuff ! :p

I see you're doing qute fine so far, really liking the gestures, GoT studies and especialy the armor guy..

Keep it up as well ! ;)

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
Back to study!!
So happy that I m back!!

Thanks guys for the feed :)

@Hypnagogic_Haze: Thanks Hyp, yes it is a grey toned paper from my moleskine! And I used pure white from photoshop for the highlights, but I also discover that this effect could be done in gouache! But I really dont know yet if it works :p

Studies from yesterdayyy and some steps from my "remake" in one of my first digital paintings of 2011, still not quite done but i think in a few days I can finish it up!

some motivational video <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9_MWZrrPU