Vegard´s sketchbook
I already have a sketchbook on Ca, but gonna start to upload here regularly aswell:D

Here´s my latest unfinished painting:

still life of my two skulls:D

still life from my gold painted skull

Still life wip, this one is way off...:D

Gave up on the first one:D

Ill probably finish this one, trying to get better at seeing values

both are done from life

I just keep starting new ones.... but i finally finished one. I liked the way it looked at this point.

quick self portrait, spent 1 and 5o minutes on it:D
[attachment=36123

Attached Files Image(s)

First real attempt at traditional painting. It so hard! Far from done...

Woah! That's a reaaaaaallly great first attempt at traditional painting. The first time I tried it was SUCH a disaster :D. Anyway, don't really know what kind of advice I should give. Just keep on doing those anatomy studies :D
(11-03-2013, 03:59 AM)Othrandir Wrote: Woah! That's a reaaaaaallly great first attempt at traditional painting. The first time I tried it was SUCH a disaster :D. Anyway, don't really know what kind of advice I should give. Just keep on doing those anatomy studies :D

Thanks i Will:D

crap sketch;D

Hey Man good to see all these life studies. You should try and push the next one as far as you can, try your best to nail it. Also the self portraits are looking sweet. Keep it coming dude.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

A logp commision and some crap sketches, and as you can see, my anatomy skills are flawless.

Attached Files Image(s)

Well proportioned and dynamic value practice from imagination.

Hey, what's up ?
As a skull fan myself I instantly like your sketchbook.
Keep on pushing!

[Image: sig_vas.png]
Twitter: @evasburg
Livestream: twitch.tv/vasburg
Hey there! Glad you liked it, skulls are the best! I will!

A finished logo and a possible t-shirt design. Crits and comments are always welcome:D

Some thumbnails i drew yesterday, and a wip i need to finish!:D

Nice start to your sketchbook so far, really love the design with the woman, the skull and tentacles, as for crits well not really much of an artist myself D;, so what I would say is maybe work on head construction & facial features a bit more to push the realism in your faces, that said that might not be what you are going for, but I would still at least suggest head construction. Keep pushing it!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Blog

"The difficulties of not knowing are much greater than the effort of learning"
(11-29-2013, 06:05 AM)Egbu Wrote: Nice start to your sketchbook so far, really love the design with the woman, the skull and tentacles, as for crits well not really much of an artist myself D;, so what I would say is maybe work on head construction & facial features a bit more to push the realism in your faces, that said that might not be what you are going for, but I would still at least suggest head construction. Keep pushing it!

Thanks! Yeah i need to work more on that, but my anatomy skills are worse so ill work on that first:D

Kinda finished:D Critiques are welcome:D

Goblin knight portrait shit with the obligatory rim lighting. Crits and comments are very welcome:D