The Glorious Sketchbook of Sir Daddygreenjeans
Here we go. Started teaching myself how to draw september of last year. I'm trying to take my drawing to the next level, I need to update everyday and improve as much as possible. Heres a self portrait I did this morning

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to crimson daggers, looking forward to more updates :)

use your lane to show volme if you use curve line is help diagonal and horizontal and vertical lane will make your image look flat

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Heres what I've done today. Getting started on a frazetta study, another self portrait, some characters, starting to render out a dragon sketch, little anatomy. Gotta keep goin

Attached Files Image(s)

wip holla

[Image: Lm26flQ.jpg]

Update on my dragon, gettin there

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice start to your SB bro. The scales on that dragon look nice. Keep studying hard.

Lovely dragon, as if it might just jump off the page! At least the part that is rendered so far ;)

Also - this sketchbook needs more posts & studies :D

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to you!

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
YEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached Files Image(s)

That dragon's coming along real nicely! Though the far side of his upper jaw might be too low for that head angle.

Focus.
Small update just for the sake of updating I guess. I havent really been drawing too much lately. Sometimes depression hits me like a freight train and I dont want to do anything. I should probably get on meds again. With me I mostly just sleep and dont want to talk to anyone or do anything, including drawing. Been watching a lot of dragon ball z though.

I know you guys are probably getting sick of looking at this dragon but its taking forever and I'm kind of struggling with how to render the wing, but I did make some progress on it. Then just some random sketches

edit: also got this new drawing board that inclines which helps my back a bit. it doesnt incline as much as Id like but I plan on modifying it

Attached Files Image(s)

Its been awhile. finished the dragon. taking life drawing now. and studying scott robertsons how to draw book.

Attached Files Image(s)