Tfantoni's Sketchbook
>_>

I think something's wrong here :| still lots of work to do

halp

I think it's done
phew

My newest stuff I'm doing for the second 'fake job' project. This time we have to create Hermes' brother, who is the slowest god ever :p he likes to mix up ancient and modern clothing.

draw mah face like one of your french garls

I think it's done

Some nice work in here, tfantoni.

I really like the amount of variation you have in clothing design in post# 42.
If I were to choose, I'd say: I like the arm sleeves design in 10, the frill design at the waist and upper body clothing in 16. I also, like the overall design of 5 in general, even the hair.
Thanks Dennis, I'm going to try this out :D

Semreh after some feedback

Did these a couple of weeks ago, forgot to post here =x

Cool stuff, but of course, there is room for some improvment. For your "Semreh" piece, I suggest that you read up on "Squash and stretch" to improve his cartoony expressions (you can see an example on it here:

[Image: 26ea29f0304962b4c7d357d8c3173d0b.jpg] )

As for your latest piece, I think it could benefit from some studies on the physique of clothes, wrinkles and folds. Try to check out this book if you get the opportunity:

[Image: dynamic-wrinkle-and-drapery-burne-hogart...1431828016]

There are of course smaller tutorials on this on pinterest and similar that you can check out. Good luck!

@Zorrentos, thanks a lot! I'll take a look :)

Here's some exploration to my next "Guilda Jobs" piece. It's a illustration for a indie movie poster this time, called "Orange Leaves". The main character loves the autumn and to collect orage stuff

Current WIP

I know, her face is awful :P gotta rework it

Holy shit this thing almost killed me >_>
Gradient map+lots of additional layers

WIP of what the "client" chose (last thumb):

[yells in spanish]

Very first sketches I'm doing to a fake tower defense game. This time we could choose between character, building or props designs to draw, so I decided to get out of my comfort zone a little :P here's some shameless copies

Aaaaaaaaand here it is