Tfantoni's Sketchbook
@darktiste thanks a lot for these notes! one more thing to practice :P hahahah

have some color comps for ya guys

Hey everyone

Since my last post here I have stopped drawing anything almost entirely. Got some personal crisis again, felt depressed for several days and so on. I'm not completely recovered yet but for now I feel way better than before. Thanks to the current Humour Exhibition of Cerquilho edition, somehow I got a little motivation to draw again, so here's what I have made:

Attached Files Image(s)

I also tried some experimentation based on Kandinsky's work:

your caricatures are rad

@dangelowallaceart thanks a lot!

Here I am coming back from the dead lol. Since the Humor Exhibition I had drawn precisely nothing. Yep, again. But I'm finally feeling way better than before and more motivated to go back to the studies. I have been even able to draw a little almost everyday, which is a real achievement for me.

So here's my assignment for Tulp's character course from schoolism :)

(04-14-2018, 07:22 PM)tfantoni Wrote: Hey everyone

Since my last post here I have stopped drawing anything almost entirely. Got some personal crisis again, felt depressed for several days and so on. I'm not completely recovered yet but for now I feel way better than before. Thanks to the current Humour Exhibition of Cerquilho edition, somehow I got a little motivation to draw again, so here's what I have made:

Your biggest critic will alway be yourself remember that you the only one who will believe what other say about you.Don't be proud be hard working.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
@darktiste thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Some progress:

My version of Limetown's character, an assassin called Lana

First try on dimensionality, second assingment of Tulp's character course. Man this is WAY harder than it looks. I'll create two new characters later

Hello everyone

Last week an old friend of mine asked me to do a commission, which it was the first one in my life. It was a really great expericence, specially because he helped me a lot to getting start thanks to his previous experience taking lots of commissions \o/ I coundn't be happier.

He asked me to draw these two bodybuilder characters he created, and boy what a challenge hahahah. a good opportunity to study some anatomy again:

I also started to practice some rocks

Second part of the Tulp's assignment on dimensionality

Revising an old piece. The last time I touched on it was like seven or eight months ago >_>

Studying about egyptian architecture for an upcoming project as proposed by Luiz Celestino from Brushwork Atelier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SW-GrknYZI&t=

That right building is not straight.Make sure you start with atleast the one good 90 angle to begin with to compare your other angle against.This will help prevent this type of error.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
@darktiste you're right, thank you for pointing out

Painting I did for a little contest promoted by Limetown studios (they provided the lineart)

Started to study blender a couple of days ago. The first try was a beautiful disaster: https://twitter.com/taisfantoni/status/1...6084168705