AChi's sketchbook~
this one is drawn from a photo, it is the "homework" from the drawing/chatting group i am in. It takes me a lot time to dig those details, and i test and use some new tricks I learn recently in this piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow that looks awesome Achi!

How did you do the gravel texturing?

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(03-31-2017, 10:13 PM)Artloader Wrote: Wow that looks awesome Achi!

How did you do the gravel texturing?

texture brush + [Layer Style]->tick [Bevel & Emboss ]

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

a study today

Attached Files Image(s)

Your shapes are so smexy :D

(04-11-2017, 04:16 AM)NoodleInBox Wrote: Your shapes are so smexy :D

=====

Attached Files Image(s)

=====

Attached Files Image(s)

==========

Attached Files Image(s)

Can't get enough of your brushwork man - how did you go about learning that? Experimentation with texture brushes?

And keep posting dude!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(05-09-2017, 08:25 AM)Artloader Wrote: Can't get enough of your brushwork man - how did you go about learning that?  Experimentation with texture brushes?

And keep posting dude!

At the beginning i downloaded lots and lots brush packs and spent lots of time to try every brush. It took me so long to find out how every brush works and the brushes i like. I also do lots of materstudies trying to learn their brush work.

I've heard so many ppl saying " brush is not important, a size 19 round brush can do all the work" or something like that. However I just personally like to use texture brushes and it's fun to spend time to play with them. Texture brushes also generate random patterns that helps explore new ideas.

Loving those colour studies! Keep up the good work :)

(05-09-2017, 07:16 PM)Peter Wrote: Loving those colour studies! Keep up the good work :)

thanks ,mate

===========

Attached Files Image(s)

Wink 
it's been a while that i havent done practice due to uni homeworks Meh I will try to get back to daily practice

Attached Files Image(s)

my first completed 3d work by following a tute in Youtube

Attached Files Image(s)

The mountain painting is beautiful <3 I love your colors so much haha. And the little house is cute af. Nice to hear that you want to get into daily practicing again. Its the same with me so thats motivating :D

30min study

Attached Files Image(s)