CC3 Neopatogen Desert raider
I hope this helps. If not, tell me

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you @Piotr! It's much more understandable with planes! I'll try to pay more attention to foreshortening in future.

OMG! Neo you are kickin some major behind! Love all the work you have put in. It's inspiring to see when someone works as hard as u do. Also I agree Piotr. It doesn't feel like she is pointing towards the snake/fountain. Also as a suggestion, I would fill that area to the left, behind the bike with something. For example, a broken pillar that is closer to us. Right now, the ruins in the background are all on one plane. If you introduce some of that closer up, it would help add more depth to the image. Keep up the great work! Your are doing great!

154218d4   I think I must must proceed further now, not much time left.
Thanks everyone, I agree too that some additional broken pillars is a great idea :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Great problem/anatomy/perspective fixing Neo! The arm looks much better now :) And I love how the motorbike turned out. Maybe you can make some holes and tracks in the ground of where the motorbike has driven? Especially at the front wheel there must be a hole and sandpile of 'parking' the bike.

It was storm and thunder that woke me up today at 6 am reminding of CC3.
Do you guys like storms, provided having a shelter? 
Thanks @Elyana, I followed your advice.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great progress! looking forward to see the final image.

Looks way better.

I like storms unless they wake me up or I'm out.

Ahhhh yessss! Such a great improvement! Haha love the little guys on the left :_D Keep it up Neo!

Struggling with color.
Read some theory yesterday, still don't know enough to imagine how everything should look like, but I'll try to finish this piece today with the time and skillset that I have :)

Attached Files Image(s)

That's looking great. Colorwise, all I can say is that the blue ambient lights are too blue, the sky looks less blue so the reflections/ambient lights can't be brighter/more saturated. I might be wrong though. Looking at the 2nd piece it's more balanced since the ambient lights matches the sky more. All in all, great piece!

Final here, thanks to everyone who encouraged me!
I could make it look better if I did more color and material studies.
I'll try to keep up studying hard and applying!

Attached Files Image(s)