Peter's Sketchbook
If i had a question for you is what are you trying to achieve exactly i see you do alot of study but i don't see alot of direction or exploration beyond that.It one thing to like to draw it an other to draw what you really like.I think you need a bit more of creative exploration and personal project but that my opinion.Seriously sometime the only thing you need to do is step out of your confort zone.Alot of people fall into the my study is my work but there not really injecting any personality into there work.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from is own error.
How married are you to the specific techniques used at watts?
Your figurative work seem to have some consistent issues that I think are a byproduct of the kind of vague and modern approach Watts pushes on their students. I think with a more traditional and analytical approach to drawing, these issues would quickly melt away and you'd easily be able to self correct your own work. I don't mean to convert you to a ultra traditional way of drawing or anything, just that maybe some experience in a stricter manner of drawing could help give you greater control when you're using more experimental techniques.

Discord - JetJaguar#8954