Joseph's shiny new sketchbook
(11-14-2023, 09:37 AM)JosephCow Wrote: I think 3D is going to level up my art a lot. There's certain things that are simple to do in 3D, like a row of golden columns, but tedious to draw by hand even if possible.

Yeah I agree.  I keep messing around with Blender and get so far and then revert back to 2D which always sets me back.

Anyway — enjoyed seeing the interior, Gxy cop and last figure.

Keep 'em coming

Absolutely wonderful sketchbook and great to see all the academic studies, this brought me back to my mid twenties when I was doing a lot of study work, and reminds me I should do more now at 42. I really loved the portrait studies you did of your self, the 8x10 pieces, and the knights and serpent image, along with some of the objects and still life studies you have going. Really awesome stuff here! Keep up the great work!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
42, huh? There's no reason why I should be, but I'm surprised you are that much older than I am! I guess I always picture people on the internet being the same age as me. Thank you for stopping by and looking at my work! :)

(01-17-2024, 12:17 PM)JosephCow Wrote: 42, huh? There's no reason why I should be, but I'm surprised you are that much older than I am! I guess I always picture people on the internet being the same age as me. Thank you for stopping by and looking at my work! :)

Yup and I used to be surprised by some of the older artists on the forums as well. One day you will be one too, lol. There is that illusion that we are among peers on here, but the truth is its an all ages club and you never know who is who. Yes great work again, you got a lot of great stuff going on and it's all very inspiring. I just started a sketchbook myself so if you get a few ticks feel free to take a peek. You all inspired me with all these great studies and sketches.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Nice, the anatomy seems really solid! They look like statues you can see at a local museum, very well done. Can't offer much advice for blender at the moment but what you have is solid!