Joseph's shiny new sketchbook
Hello, my name is Joseph, I'm a 21 year old from Iowa. 
I've been studying drawing and painting and I really like what I've seen from this community so far in terms of feedback, though I've noticed the forum's popularity has waned. But all the more reason for me to join! 

I am mostly practicing traditional art, though I also do digital (studies mostly) and I will be posting that as well. Please don't be shy with advice!

Attached Files Image(s)

I've of course done a lot of stuff, but I'll just upload some random things from this year to get it started.

Attached Files Image(s)

Digital stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome, Joseph. You have some cool stuff! I think, you are great at values in your works. And I assume you’ve recently started digital. If so I suggest to check out ctrlpaint resource. You can skip part about basics, but there are really great tips, how to use tools to organize and speed up your process. So keep it up!

Pretty rooted in realism do you also do imaginative work to balance this out or you aim for realism purely for the moment?

Visit my sketchbook
Intention observation action!
Hey Joe, been following your sketchbook over at conceptart, it's great to see you start positing here aswell. :)