Zaulta's Sketchbook
@wld
Haha thanks, but really thanks for pointing for pointing out my laziness. Tried putting more effort into those types of studies <3.

Work ethic has been hit a lot @[email protected] Like i get distracted more than usual when sitting down at the desk. Probably cause I'm just tired from school. Only got 2 or 3 more months of prison B].

Finished the 6 fanarts :D. Took about a week to do, kind of crazy that I wanted this to be done in 5 days. Experimented a lot with digital tools like color correction here. Remember feeling a little burnt towards the end with the LoL characters though.

plein air from 3/10, dead stump in my backyard

doodles of my characters :1

studies I was planning to do during school, but got sidetracked with other studies

more studies screen caps on the left, redraws studies on the right. I think there's the same studies I did last year on this sketchbook <3

Some exploration for a big personal project I wanna do soon, doing bunch of studies to get ready. Inspired by one of my favorite songs uOu. I have an image already in my head, but gonna need to do a some design work for all the characters.

Artist studies, Thomas Roisland on the top, Shant Rise on the bottom

Last week's plein air. First time actually doing an open view area

some of the refs for the things above

took my time one night with doing figure drawing

Art class assignment to draw a family member There's gonna be weekly prompts given from class but I don't mind it

Recent study during school

Crossover fanart few days ago. Haven't been able to do art time because I have a lot of make up work to do for school : ^)

Nice work! The figure gestures are looking really good! A lot of those refs for studies are tricky and have difficult lighting, but you simplify it well. Looks like you're working with slightly softer and more textured brushes in some of them which I think suits you well. It still has the blocky character while providing some edge variation and transitions to sculpt the form.

@Josephcow
Yo thanks Joseph for checking in^^. With the brush, I think you're right lol, feels a lot more natural for me rather than round smooth brushes I've been using the blocky textured one a lot more lately and I think my work has gotten better :D.

I lost my original account and the password reset doesn't seem to be working for me lol. It shouldn't be a problem though :p. Anyways here's everything in from oldest to newest : ^).

'finished' this thing, not that proud of the way I painted it though .

some doodles

made a an example for my commission sheet : ^), I would like to redo this but too late :<

Here's the ref^

more commission sheet examples

made an advert of me for my class's graduation page : ^)

probably too harsh with the darks on the left

Kumira's Epiphany, some story time with an oc

Here's the finished sheet and I put it up on instagram : ^). A little sad because I won't even be paid minimum wage with these prices and no request have come in, but there were a handful of people who said they would support me at some point. Goal is to make 100 with my paintings by the time college starts I guess

some project planning for the next photo ;)

Whispers of the Demon
Really proud of this one uOu. Starting a new project similar to this soon, will definitely try to make it with a landscape canvas.

quick one, trying to experiment with exaggerating some features on myself

ok so critique my critique xd. Something I did for one of my art friends.

All my traditional stuff, most of them are pretty sucky but ok. Bottom row is from when I went out with art friends yesterday. Weather was not in our favor and wasn't allowed to set up paints in the museum :(. Weather was also pretty bad for painting for the other plein airs (got rained on)

Anime screen cap study. Was pretty fun to do

Redraw of a study from when I first dabbled in painting. Remember that this took me 3 day then, but I finished in the new one in one night. Pretty proud on how far I've come uOu.

I've said this before, but I'll try to be more active everywhere in the forums : ^) . Also getting my wisdom teeth out, don't know how bad it is gonna be after I'm drugged up B].
Got my wisdoms out today. It's that bad right now that's why I was able to do some art time lol.

Want to try to capture my pain, so here's some planning for tomorrows paiting. It's definitely more dramatic than it is.

Started some thumbs for my next project after the thing above is done^^. Trying to do a horizontal canvas with a different composition than what I've previously done.

I just found out there are some people who like my stuff enough to want prints of it : ^). Mainly thee stuff I do with backgrounds and fan art stuff. Gonna open a print shop when my next full background piece is done B}.

Lets start with something just finished yeah. This months regular self portrait. This along with something back from january is going to be printed on some invitation cards :D.

Got a brush from somewhere online last week, best 5 dollars I've ever spent

Bleach fan art

This was when I got my wisdoms out. I haven't been this grossed out in a long time : ^).

Some old planning for current project

Discarded painting.

redid the above^^

I like this one a lot better, gonna get started on painting this tonight

dood page. I should do more of these but I keep on adding more projects to my list xd

Study redraw from October uOu

Forgot to upload this one, planning for my last project

After my next project, gonna focus more on actually learning how to do environments and perspective : ^). Hopefully I follow through ha.
Been working on this today and yesterday. I don't know if I wanna keep working on it though. Something is not working for me and idk what it is : ^).