Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
some sketches for the Mentoring thing from Dan warren.

thought about a kid as hero
Tons of stuff since I last posted in here! Really dig all the line drawings, Keep at it Man!
sketches for the Excalibur liked the last one the most so i did a little bit more work on it.. what do you guys think?
little wip of my king arthur thingy ;O made him older..^^
started coloring him ;O
Looking good so far man. Picked a tough one ;). Really like your face sketches at the top of this page btw. Very nice :)
a thing i started but forgot to post ;O
sketch
i have so problem putting texture in my stuff ;/
Changed the my King Arthur guy ... hope he looks now more like a king
Not much to say other then looking good >D
im very slow with rendering ;O started to render^^
thanks liberty ;O

i changed the design again p.p i like the shoulder thing.. but i dont know if i should take the staff or the fist-weapon.. i think the staff too much like a mage
Egyptarthur looks cool

+1 for the fist weapon

maybe an asymmetric shoulderguard?

Keep up the good work, you'll nail those materials eventually I'm sure!
Hey man, you're right, the staff feels kind of off for a warrior type. The fist weapon though doesn't look like a hand would fit in it, it looks too small, maybe it's just me. His clothing looks cool.
Mah to me staff works better.
i thought about a shield but i want to finish him xD so i just rendered him more.

(11-02-2012, 08:47 AM)iCi Wrote: [ -> ]Egyptarthur looks cool

+1 for the fist weapon

maybe an asymmetric shoulderguard?

Keep up the good work, you'll nail those materials eventually I'm sure!

thanks man ^^!

yeah i thought about that asymmetric shoulderguard too =) so i gave it a try

(11-02-2012, 01:04 PM)Nestoronfire Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, you're right, the staff feels kind of off for a warrior type. The fist weapon though doesn't look like a hand would fit in it, it looks too small, maybe it's just me. His clothing looks cool.

thanks for the crit man.
im going to look what i can do about that hand thing

Michael Blackbear Uwandi

dude, your designs are looking really good. I especially like the sword
started a new fanart for warcraft (trying to take part
in the Book thing)! ;O again rexxar ;D...

before i have to work on it more i have to finish the
king Arthur thing ;O

(11-04-2012, 04:37 AM)Michael Blackbear Uwandi Wrote: [ -> ]dude, your designs are looking really good. I especially like the sword

thanks man ;O
Rexxaaaaar <3

p.s. compositionwise, maybe there's a bit of extra space below the characters, nice triangle btw
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34