Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,124
» Latest member: Shadow
» Forum threads: 7,308
» Forum posts: 124,075

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1601 online users.
» 16 Member(s) | 1571 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, CommonCrawl, Google, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Wget [SpamBot], Yandex, Artemis, CBinnsIllustration, Cosmic Inhabitant, Damien Levs, FallingWater, GenesisVandrake, Lunatique, maruv, one_two, Shadow, Zizka

Latest Threads
Darktiste Sketchbook
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: darktiste
34 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,142
» Views: 540,684
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FANTASY ILL...
Forum: SEEKING A GROUP
Last Post: Shadow
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,155
Crimson Guardians
Forum: PARTNER/GROUP DAILIES
3 hours ago
» Replies: 34
» Views: 35,509
Hello, I guess...
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 64
Pen Pineapple Apple Sketc...
Last Post: maruv
10 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 523
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Last Post: Damien Levs
Yesterday, 07:19 AM
» Replies: 104
» Views: 10,074
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Yesterday, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 104
Introduction
Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
04-18-2024, 03:00 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 51
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: Flying Ball
04-18-2024, 02:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
Shin's Sketchbook
04-16-2024, 12:57 AM
» Replies: 498
» Views: 381,395

Helloes
Posted by: Tuqi - 02-22-2012, 11:11 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi, I'm a 18yo student from Finland. I have drawn my whole life and I'm somewhat determined to have a career as an artist. I find my art quite sloppy and a have a very realistic view on it, so I'll be trying to develop as an artist and find crimson daggers a great community for such developement. I'll propably start a sketchbook thread and try get myself involved into the community.

link to my DA: http://tuqi.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Good day to you all
Posted by: wallasaurus - 02-22-2012, 05:59 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

My name is Chris and I work in the games industry in the UK. I'm constantly tinkering with 2d art in my spare time and part of that is trying to participate and learn online. It's a long journey and I always feel like I'm at the beginning, but I guess that's the nature of the beast!

Print this item

Yeeheyyy !
Posted by: 1oshuart - 02-21-2012, 10:37 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Well ! My name is Joshua Cairós and I am a Spanish illustrator. In deviant art you can find me with my nick 1oshuart.
I find it a little bit difficult to speak English but I'm learning to improve it, so I hope you forgive me for my mistakes U.U
I hope to have a great time here and meet new people and, if I have time, I would like to participate in "bloodsports challenge" since I think it's an exciting way to improve.

see you x]

Print this item

hola muchachos!
Posted by: rubenlopez1 - 02-21-2012, 04:23 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Ruben Lopez, I'm from Mexico, several years ago that did not draw but the videos and dynamics of this page restored my inspiration, I will do my best to compete in all, I hope you enjoy my work and thank you very much .

translation via Google translator XD

Print this item

Max Davenport - One More Dick On The Dancefloor
Posted by: Daven - 02-20-2012, 11:39 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey everyone, my name's Max Davenport. I'm a game artist fresh out of school and I figured I'd join here to get involved in the community and to get better artistically. Thanks for checking this out, I'm sure I'll be posting more soon.

Blog/website: www.maxdavenport.wordpress.com

Print this item

Hayy! C:
Posted by: d3athb3rrymon - 02-20-2012, 10:40 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Howdy, dear people from the crimson daggers-boards!
My name is Mike, I´m 22 (recently had birthday, which is why i try not to get toooo worked up about already being 22 >_<) and i live in Austria! Over the past 2 years I´ve been studying rights at a University in Vienna(though i hate it and just started it, as my parents urged me to. i´ve been fooling myself, as drawing is actually the only thing i can genuinly enjoy in life )
I´ve always been into art( I used to be a huge manga-fan, as an artist called Ogure Ito once inspired me to pick up a pen and just try to find out,where it might take me, though i kinda got lost on track), but never enough to actually strife for some higher planes of artistic skills. Though i feel bad about this by now, i recently (May´11) stumbled upon an artist named Xia Taptara who got me genuinly interested in digital arts by his natural flow of working and creating inspiring pieces. Starting from that point on, I found myself scribbling and doodling much more regularly, while also scavenging through the intrawebs in search of more inspiration to keep myself motivated. Somewhere around that point i found out about studios such as sixmorevodka and massive black and came to know the works of other digital artists through sites lke cghub.com (where I´m still just lurking, as I´m not that confident yet to post something). >_<

I found out about this site while browsing through deviantart, and decided I wanted to be part of a serious group of artists for once to broaden my knowledge and improve myself not only as an artist, but also as a human being, striving after the same dreams together with other art-inspired people!

My aim is to become an awesome game-artist one day and reach my personal limit of artistic expression and overcome it. :< I want to feel more alive than before and share this experience with you from now on!

ps: i´d like to leave a link to me deviantart-gallery, so you can get yourself a picture where i stand now :D http://d3athb3rrymon.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Star Heeey
Posted by: Prospass - 02-20-2012, 09:54 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm Prospass, I'm french, I'm 22, and I'm tired of sucking at drawing!
This forum seems to be a good place to start getting better.
I've been following Crimson Daggers since awhile now, and I finally decided to get involved when a friend urged me to enter the Bloodsport #06.

So here I am! :blush: Let's get to work,

Lots of love,

Prospass

Print this item

James Wu
Posted by: Jamesxwu - 02-20-2012, 07:40 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi I am James Wu, I am new to this site. I joined this site because I read Dan's post on the deathline challenge and I am sick of being a loser.

Print this item

Getting back to traditional art
Posted by: DannO - 02-20-2012, 12:57 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi I have been out of traditional art. I have been doing 3D computer stuff but the expense and the community are not what it used to be. I still feel creative and want to do art so i said get back to painting and drawing. Well I just started painting again after 30 years (48 years old)of not doing it i am picking up on it and hope to get into a few of the competitions you have here to hone my skills and humble myself.

Print this item

Music Turd in the punchbowl?
Posted by: Joe Willy - 02-20-2012, 11:07 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Greetings. I've checked out Dave's blog but never really got involved with the live streams. However, I just found one of his paintover critique videos on YouTube and it's the kind of thing I could really learn from. I've never really found a community online to join but lately I find I really could use some feedback, guidance, advice, confidence, etc. So, I guess I'm checking out who's here and putting my stuff out there which is something I don't do enough of.

I spent most of my life wanting to do comics but never really done many outside of a couple short stories. I haven't done much with my art besides work a crappy graphic design job at a local printing company. Lately I find myself wanting to get into concept art and more creative work since I have tons of ideas and love to brainstorm. I've really been pushing myself to get better at digital painting- especially color, lighting and composition. I dropped out of art school and let my skills get a little rusty and I've just gotten stagnant and bored but it's still calling to me.

Here's my blog if you want to check out my art.
http://redflagcomics.blogspot.com/

I'm also on DA
http://joewilly.deviantart.com/
[Image: black_panther_by_joewilly-d3cpf2m.jpg]

[Image: 70f81868ef4123e10b3b6fc2bbece1f1-d3cpfam.jpg]
Here's a free comic drawn by me - it's a paranoid historical murder mystery:
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/redflag/egypt/series.php

Print this item