Hobitt-hole
More trains.

Attached Files Image(s)

Do you even train bro? XD

(10-15-2014, 08:38 PM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: Do you even train bro? XD

Yes. And i ain't running out of steam any time soon.

More trains, 80 page sketchbook finished will start the next.

(10-22-2014, 07:51 PM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: Great job with the perspective studies ! Waiting to see more :D

Thanks man! having lots of fun with this + next sketchbook has better paper so the linework should be cleaner.

Hey man! Been taking some time to have a good look through your sketchbook, it's really inspirational! Such focus and commitment to the perspective stuff, your enjoyment clearly comes across too. I love your approach, with quick sketches then constructing things from memory - I can see how it can be fun that way, instead of painstakingly trying to build every detail from a photo or something! I'm going to adopt this way of working with perspective for my own studies. Thanks for opening my eyes!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
UPDATE
JyonnyNovice: Thanks! im glad this is helping others and remember have fun!

Got a new sketchbook ,also doing these daily digital sketches for subjects i do not plan to research any time soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

More stuff. Started working on aircraft always fun to try to figure out how to draw a new type of vehicle .

Attached Files Image(s)

Planes.

Attached Files Image(s)

Still working hard on you fundamentals, W. Perspective is getting a ton better. So here we go, I'm here now too! Keep it up mate! :)
More planes

Attached Files Image(s)

Really good studies here mate,
those visual vocabulary studies seems very beneficial, and great perspective.
Keep them coming :)

AliceChopper:Thanks!

Also small update i have received the how to render book so the next 5+ months will be spent studying it and so updates will be more scarce for i want to spend every hour on it. I will continue doing visual library stuff but wont scan it i plan to do updates when ill learn something new or reach a certain milestone.

*Jumps into the study cave*

Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the new book! Good luck!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
*Jumps out of the study cave*
Im back.

So as i predicted it took me 5 months to finish the how to render book. Quite a journey it is a great book, but it does require knowledge of the previous one, learned a ton of new stuff and rendering is no longer a mystery. So the plan now is to continue with visual library ( i did not stop while studying) and start applying all the stuff I have learned. Exited to be back!

And here is a vertical slice of the stuff i did over the months, not including traditional stuff cause i threw most of it out.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome back Hobitt! Renders are looking great, you really did that book thoroughly eh? Great work ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
(04-07-2015, 12:39 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: Welcome back Hobitt! Renders are looking great, you really did that book thoroughly eh? Great work ^^
Indeed i have! Very exited to start doing more creative stuff now.

Quick studies

Attached Files Image(s)

A small highlight of traditional stuff the skull is a still life done with guache quite fun!

Attached Files Image(s)

wow, so much perspective drawings, awesome man!! :)