Pnate's Almost Daily Sketchbook
Ramalooke - Haha thanks man :)

Long time, no update! So here's some poop

[Image: igNzYPL.jpg]
[Image: vFioIGQ.jpg]
[Image: 56lt0c6.jpg]

Love your landscapes! Beautiful colors and so peaceful to look at!

Awesome! I love the character sketches enormously, man. Grin Your work is really stunning. Hope to learn a lot from you!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Ugh, my goodness! I completely agree with Bookend man! Absolutely Killin it!

Can only agree to the others! Love your new updates, the colours in your works are always so amazing! (:
I think your entry for the contest is looking great, love the mischievous grin, the glasses and the moto! Personally, what would have made it even better for me, would be some more little rubble and dust in the foreground, like this foreground and background look so separated to me. I mean, obviously the explosion is behind him, but somehow the foreground looks so clean. Or a bit more smoke engulfing the character, so that he's more involved in the action. It's a great piece anyway, good luck for the contest! (I'm sorry to ramble about a finished work, I hope you don't mind >__< )

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook
Thanks Madzia! :)

Bookend - Thanks man, and welcome to the Daggers :)

wreck - Thanks wreck, same to you! Always an inspiration looking through your stuff.

Cyprinus - Appreciate the critique Cyprinus, you are definitely right about that. Lots of different areas look almost too sharp on second glance.

[Image: Qrk8QRE.jpg]
[Image: tjJ1PNR.jpg]
[Image: KeRP056.jpg]
[Image: CzX5jzR.jpg]
[Image: ZhEfXjA.jpg]

daaayummm every time i check back here more awesome stuff
keep it up

Its been a while man, and even if your updates aren't as often as they used to be their still fuckin awesome. I just hope it means your keeping super busy and good things are passing your way man, you deserve it. Those portraits on your last update are crazy good and your edge control has come on leaps and bounds. All the best mate.

LOL@Gimra being there. Awesome updates and lots of studies. Your portraits are starting to take on your own unique style now after so many studies and applications.

Focus.
Are you swamped with client work? Well deserved, if you are. Nothing to really add, just excited for the next updates
Damn, those faces are looking so food, man. Really getting that dimensionality in.

Trying not to compare, trying not to feel too bad. lolol

In all seriousness, I do have one small bit of a crit for ya. I've noticed for a while now that your arms and legs come sort of point, or become more slim the closer you get to the hands and feet which cause them to appear proportionally small.

Mostly, it's apart of the drawing, as it looks like in most of your paintings the problem resolves itself once you start to actually put the paint on. There's a couple of paintings where it shows through, and overall it's not an eyesore.

I'm probably being too nit picky, and I'm sure you're aware of it. Anyways, your stuff has always been solid, even from page 1. So, it's been nice to see the refinement of your paintings, man. Hope all is going well. :]

marjoriedavis - Thanks marj :)

Warburton - Hey thanks man! Haven't been as busy these days unfortunately, but working on the way I'm approaching things (or at least trying to). Appreciate the kind words as always <3

meat - She wants you meat :)

BenFlores - Not really, I hit a lull with the holidays. Totally threw off my momentum and hit a dark spot, but pushing to come back to normal. Appreciate it man

Archreux - Ah yeah that is something I do; thanks for the heads up. It's weird but I think it also has to do with my arm movement with the intuos, it's faster to get those limbs with some quick curves but that probably ends up affecting the proportionality later on. Gotta look out for that, thanks!

Damn, it's been a long time since updating. Also, apologies for the livestream times being all over the place; I still can't seem to fix my sleep times and it's really affecting my day to day schedule. Got to get that in order.

Also, are any of you guys still interested in doing the CHOW? I was thinking of either taking a break from that or changing it to something that people would be interested in doing, like maybe a different type of challenge? Any input is appreciated.

[Image: LDmJDiW.jpg]
[Image: OgVrgGk.jpg]
Terrible unfinished CHOW. I think I screwed up with the lighting here; wanted to do a sunset desert, but it messes with the readability and also I wanted him to be black, but that makes it even darker haha Lighting with dark skin is a tricky thing.
[Image: HWruPrs.jpg]
[Image: KcMDtYR.jpg]
[Image: BLjmrcG.jpg]

DAAANG PNATE WHOA love these moody enviroes you're always up to they are definately a strength love to see you abuse that more :O)! cuties in their undies always a good plus for me love em; good temperature control on that leanin girl in her undies on her tummy i wanna push it hehe

Also! totally forgot about the CHOW dang... guess when you go underground for it a bit that can happen. maybe it might actually be a good idea to take a break from that and build people's enthusiasm up over time. i hate saying that tho it's so defeatist soundin

As for crits (eww i hate that phrase) i'd love to see you take on like a dynamic scene since you're studying gestures and poses all the time most of the characters you do are kinda standin there. the goblin biker dude is a good start but he's still just sitting with his hand out hehe. AND IM FUCKING GUILTY I KNOW BUT GOTTA BREAK OUTTA THAT BRO!!! i think planning is essential, maybe you coulda drawn the druid guy like whippin up somethin mad with his hands or guidin like a tidal wave of dirt into some dudes FACE! and put a cute girls but in there too to make me happy at least :)

anyways cheers pnaters i hope we get back to seein u hanging out around here like good ol times :)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
You Nate, I don't seem to able to see the images. (On your first pages) Hopefully you can get the images up again. Love the recent portraits, keep up the good work!

Man, your photo studies really are improving in clarity.

Fedo - Thanks for the crits Mr. Koala! Dynamism is definitely something to work onn

DomSinkevic - Yeah those got deleted from imgur for some reason. I'd have to go searching and guessing which ones those were, but trust me you aren't missing much :) Thanks man!

StardustLarva - Thanks Stardust!

[Image: DeElMH4.jpg]
[Image: 4SwpnVL.jpg]

MUUUUUUUUUUUUHEHEHEHEHEHEH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^_____________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
The faces are sexier then ever! The ladies are fine too, lol.

Really enjoy this stuff. That sucks about the slump back in the holidays, its seems like you're bouncing back though. Looking forward to the next update :)
Love your female portrait work! keep it up :)