Sketchbook
Hey man, you're doing pretty great with your values and colors. I think where you're losing it is your proportions. I'd take a little time to study some proportional guides(perhaps Loomis) and double check for them in your drawings. You'd be surprised at how many times you can blindly put in these proportions from memory and the model will line up with them pretty much perfectly. That won't always be the case of course, but even then you'll know instantly where the proportions are deviating from them if you have them in your tool set.

Anyways, keep rocking. I'll be looking foreward to your progress :).
hey, thanks,i also think im losing in proportion, i have the books but i never got to do stuff from them, il probably give them a shot one of these days 

made these the other day

a few things i did and somethin im workin on

Attached Files Image(s)

seems i had one more in me that i wanted to do

Love your style! So expressive

thx dude

Nice sketchbook here Nick :).  I like the way you paint.

On your gladiator piece, I noticed a problem with his left torso where the serratus muscle should be overlapped by the latissimus. I did a paint over for you - hope it helps:

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

yes it does, i did spend some time trying to paint it right but it didnt seem to fit, ty :D

just a bunch of sketches, didnt do much these past days