varbas is a noob
Fedodika- Yea I read your crit again and I get that I have problem with stiffnes I just did not understand the crit on the masterstudy because I did it mostly as a rendering and value study. But yea doing gestures is not a bad idea.

Did not paint or draw for a longer time and 5 days ago my graphics card updated the driver and it fucked up my monitor calibration and I dont have tool to calibrate and as I did not remember how I had it calibrated ,so for 5 days I have been calibrating it by eye and not drawing anything. "Which was super fun" (I was even thinking few times that I should just quit persuing art which was pretty motivating...). I found some websites and stuff and I calibrated it somehow but it looks weird now soo I will need to get use to it somehow. Will see if it is better or not and I will need to spend more time on it.
Today it was bit better was trying just few stuff but got to drawing but I just dont even know why am I drawing anymore. I just do pointless studies and cant even come up with any designs or illustration ideas that are fun for me anymore so yea I dont know what am I doing at the time....

Creature in post #243 made me smile! anatomy might not be perfect but it expresses a feelin ya know! Good stuff all round, love your clean linework too :)

Bledley- Yea that one was just for fun. Could have probably benefited to look for some references of wings, because that does not look anything like wings. Thanks.

Have problems with my monitor calibration so did not feel like drawing anything but yea here are at least some of the stuff.