Shin's Sketchbook
I haven't updated this SB for some time now huh.. >.<

So the biggest reason I was out for some time is because I wanted to take art a bit slower and really think about where I wanna go with it. After these few months I had a lot of free time to look back and see where I am as of now, what do I want to show to other people cause for the most part- I really lost the essence of why I even started doing this 2 years ago.
So- hopefuly I'm gonna get through this and bring some more random scribbles to you guys xD

Enough ranting, meet Fluffy :D

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt

Awesome progress on those last so many posts. It'd be good to see you take them further.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
(04-30-2016, 05:13 PM)RottenPocket Wrote: Awesome progress on those last so many posts. It'd be good to see you take them further.
Thank you !
Studies dump, no order:

OMG Shin, this page is just *insane*! Looove your animals, and really dig portraits (last pic) from that 16-04-2016 post! :o

Awesome studies and portraits! I'm also looking forward to see some finished illustration with animals :)

(05-04-2016, 03:49 AM)Yonderly Wrote: OMG Shin, this page is just *insane*! Looove your animals, and really dig portraits (last pic) from that 16-04-2016 post! :o

Thank you ! : )

(05-04-2016, 05:41 AM)neopatogen Wrote: Awesome studies and portraits! I'm also looking forward to see some finished illustration with animals :)

Thanks !! 

Studies and stuff dump.

I dont know what I'm doing anymore.

Thank you for the comment on my sketchbook. I haven't been on here for ages. I love your potraits and animal studies. Keep them up they are looking great!

I love the Ravens. Are they going to be a creature design? It would be cool to see a raven with gems. I love the texture on the red skull. Any advice on how to add texture using brushes in Photoshop to get a look like the one on red skull?

You have made a lot of progress since I last saw your sketchbook. Keep up the good work!

Meep

Started doing this enviroment stuff everyone gets hyped about, don't know why.. :D

Anyway, lot's of "wtf am I doing" and "what is life.." stuff for now~

Studies dump.

Small update.. rocks are hard..:p

Personal work.

Studies..