Angies sketchbook of stuff and things
That Sarah Silverman caricature is excellent.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Tumblr
Thanks Psychotime :)

----

This weeks sketches so far and I decided to make the dragon with the lady into a book cover, the composition wasn't working for me so I moved them far to the right and it looked better, anyway this is the wip still.

Also another wip of the Ankh-Morpork scene...

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice to see you updating more often, the city scene looks pretty awesome, keep it up.

Thanks cracked :) I'll try and keep it up!

--------

Just leaving this link here to the best study on composition and layout I've ever read, the guy uses 'The Incredibles' and explains how well designed the whole film is down the tiniest detail (I'll also put this in the resources thread (and the pdf list)..which I might have got it from but I can't remember)

http://floobynooby.blogspot.co.uk/2013/1...art-1.html

http://floobynooby.com/pdfs/

http://www.davidbordwell.net/blog/2011/0...-facebook/ (a link on the blog that is pretty interesting)

update...

Attached Files Image(s)

My computer has broken down :( so just some ink drawing for today...

also a small update on my brothers pic before the comp went belly up...

Attached Files Image(s)

last one is awesome

are u using sepia ink ? (only know black ink in my case)
Thanks zou :) I was pleased with how it came out. Yes it's sepia, I forgot I bought some pens ages ago and found them the other day.

--

todays caricature practice and the photo I used....

Attached Files Image(s)

couple of watercolours....Started a daily movie sketch challenge which seems quite fun.

Day One: Favourite movie, Kill Bill :D

the other sketch is supposed to be Cara Develigne but I didn't quite get her.

Both watercolour.

Attached Files Image(s)

Day Two: Last movie watched - The Fisherking (really enjoyed it :D)

Attached Files Image(s)

Day Three: Favourite Action/Adventure Movie...CONAN!! (1982 version of course!)

Attached Files Image(s)

Day Four - Favourite Horror Movie: A toss up between The Shining and Alien (couldn't decide, so letting them play it out :D)

Attached Files Image(s)

I got photoshop back Party but I realise I lost a few steps of my brothers pic :( but nevermind, will teach me to back up more frequently. Just very, very loosely adjusted colours, hues and contrasts and now it's time to go in and finish details, neaten edges and makes others softer etc..

Attached Files Image(s)

Movie Sketch Challenge, Day 5: Favourite Drama..

Attached Files Image(s)

Movie sketch challenge is looking really cool. How many more entries will you do for it?

thanks cracked :D there are 30 entries, one for every day.. :S

worked on my brothers pic a bit more, a long way to go still...

Attached Files Image(s)

I love your caricatures. Have you ever drawn them live like at theme parks or fairs?

Hi Hypnagogic :D Thanks very much. I have only drawn them live down the pub for friends but I'm hoping to work up to doing them sober and for money maybe in the next year or so, it seems very daunting though :S

---

Movie sketch challenge days 6 and 7: Favourite Comedy - Baseketball and Movie that makes me smile...

Attached Files Image(s)

Coloured in Day 6 sketch, keeping it loose.

Attached Files Image(s)