Poll: WEEKLY THEME
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FAMILY(focus on story telling and making the enviro the character/focus)
40.00%
2 40.00%
TEMPLE RUINS
0%
0 0%
WINTER JOURNEY
40.00%
2 40.00%
SCI-FI, WET, RITUAL INSFESTATION
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LLB - Weekly theme: FREE
damn patrik. nice edges and values there! you are imporving!

hey guys. i havent posted here in a while... shame.
i think i have a little too much stuff at might plate right now. so i will be on a hiatus from here.
really sorry dudes.

please keep working hard and giving your best! i hope to be back soon.

On a more serious note, I think it's totally fine Aragah. Take it easy and return when you feel up to it again. It's all for learnings sake. Currently my time is directed to producing my graduation project so I haven't been able to be as active here as I'd like to either.

Very nice stuff Patrik. Keep pushing. Your valuework is deffinately improving.

Here's a speedy enviro from last night.

Attached Files Image(s)

"It's necessary to act against yourself or nothing will happen." -Phil Hale
Sketchbook|Go Team!
hey guys!
I've been very busy with school work and my newest illustration for my portfolio! I apologize for the absence, and I hope I have not lost too many things around here. I'll try to redeem myself for missing these times, and all of you opnion about this my last illustration is very welcome, would be glad to hear them,
cya!

and how areee youu guys?

Really liking how this turned out Rosolino. Great colours and very clean rendering. The positioning of her legs, or rather, her standing point seems a bit strange though, a very slippery place to be standing on casually. But that's a minor thing, great work on it.

Here's something. Apologies for my absence aswell, very busy lately.

Attached Files Image(s)

"It's necessary to act against yourself or nothing will happen." -Phil Hale
Sketchbook|Go Team!
Hey!

How you guys have been? My classes gonna start next week, i hope i can continue posting here ( not so much as i want). And i think i need to try some new kinds of studies, maybe some creations on PS and start to posting pages of my tradicional sketchbook too, have a lot of studies there...

Markus: Thank you, some people said about her balance too, when i was doing this i tryed to correct her position but i think doesnt worked very well :D hehe

keep strong the studies guys and hold on the anxiety!
cya

Attached Files Image(s)