varbas is a noob
Just a few stuff..

Hey this sketchbook doesnt look noob at all, youre doing great. I don't think your skills have gone backwards or forwards, you are still learning the things that's all :) sometimes there's good days and some are super bad. Dont give up! You're doing good!
AngeliquevdMee- Thanks. Yea sounds reasonable, but learning and staying at the same spot and dont even know which things to learn to move forward can feel frustrating :D. A lot super bad days these days :D 

Some stuff from today. Just continuing to render older sketches but probably should do some new things before I forget how to do that. 

Very effective suggestion of light!
The nose volumes on those ladies might be too hard and blocky, softening the transitions might make it more feminine?

Also the Ciri study has a nose thats too large, might help to experiment with smaller sizes.
Kerp up the good work man!
dodeqaa- Thanks. Yea kinda just putting down the light and shadow to know how forms will look. Didnt get to render the nose yesterday :D
Yea I maybe just overdid it with the ciri study but the model on reference I was using had a bit biggish nose soo just trying to copy it :D.

Some stuff from today.. The study took longer than expected soo didnt do much.

And here is the ref I was talking about.. Looking back at it I definitely overdid it.

I love the light on the goblin heads, they look almost like sculpts with a kind of porcelain finish, really nice stuff!!

miracoly- Thanks. Wasnt really the intention but why not :D.
Didnt really do much just some stuff.

Hey Varbas !!! :) Thanks man (a bit late XD).

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
Abnormal- Dont really know why but yea sure no problem :D

Hey Varbas, really impressive rendering mate! I love the lighting you use.

On your orc dude, be careful with the length of his right arm, you probably already know but at rest, the elbows should be about level with the navel. In this picture, the angle of his shoulders suggests that he is leaning towards the camera so if it was me, I'd have the elbow even lower than the navel. Hope that helps mate, if not please ignore :).

Keep up the hard work anyway!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Artloader- Thanks I did not even noticed that but now that I see it it looks totally wrong so thanks.
Not much today, yea thats new one .... spoiler alert-(it is not)

Not much. Had to do some stuff to school so just something.

Did not draw for a few days, did some photography but not alot of pictures worked soo that was a waste of time..... and after those few days it feels like I forgot how to draw soo thats fun.

I somehow (probably drunk) recalibrated my monitor but I didnt know how soo yesterday I started doing some study and values didnt seem right. I didnt even finished the study just try and figure out how to calibrate it back to normal..... Wasted too much time.

Probably "fixed" my monitor. And by that I mean did it to a bit workable state. I own just some cheap monitor soo trying to get best of it. 
Didnt do much. The "studies" I did just to see what should I change in calibration and drawings I did to get used to pen so I can do some drawings for portfolito to school so I´ll get accepted.
And some drawing for that portfolio to school.. Looking too much at james jean...

Some drawings and some more shit stuff for that shit portfolio for school admision. I´ll probably get back to more digital studying next week.

Nice you've got some great rendering skills.
I do think you have a few problems with proportions though, the first picture on 01/22 is a good example, the face looks a bit elongated and maybe a bit mannish(though I can't pinpoint why).
maybe post your references for comparison.

Anyway aside from that great work dude.