Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,127
» Latest member: D1$ass3mbl3d
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,103

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 3184 online users.
» 16 Member(s) | 3152 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Discord, Facebook, Google, MJ12bot, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Twitter, Yandex, Cosmic Inhabitant, D1$ass3mbl3d, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, FallingWater, JosephCow, one_two, PaulGanguly, Strelok_2012, VitorCardoso, Zizka

Latest Threads
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
49 minutes ago
» Replies: 111
» Views: 10,942
Vitor sketchbook
52 minutes ago
» Replies: 221
» Views: 63,317
Punky Sketches
Last Post: RottenPocket
3 hours ago
» Replies: 93
» Views: 68,296
Look what the Sonoran win...
Yesterday, 06:11 PM
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,698
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 47
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,641
Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:00 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,295
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 190
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 113
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,485

Wink Hi
Posted by: sirio - 03-14-2012, 02:18 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi guys,

My name is Sirio and i'm a concept artist..I've been fortunate enough to be in the industry for a few years, but have been itching to get back into an active concept forum following leaving conceptart.org. There's still some stuff I need to work on, and this place looks like just the right place to keep growing. Glad to meet you guys and I look forward to being part of this.

Gallery of mostly old stuff:
http://sirio.cghub.com/images/

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: Banth - 03-12-2012, 06:56 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

How is it?

Been following Crimson Daggers for a few years now; first found out about y'all on Concept Art and I've been following ever since. Really like the attitude and the entire movement of the Daggers. Awesome.
Been creating art since I was a little fella and only now am I starting to take it much more seriously.

Check out my blog if you're curious about my work(not much on there at the moment, but I will change that).

Outer Bounds

I will try and be part of the Daggers as much as I can.

Thanks.

Print this item

Hello !!!
Posted by: Cilios - 03-12-2012, 04:12 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hi everyone, fresh blood in the forums!
I'm here to become better at illustration and painting in general

Here'a my DA page.
http://cilios.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Hi!!
Posted by: Betormz - 03-12-2012, 01:59 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

hi.. im Beto or Bob.. whatever... my real name is Roberto xD amm i'm new here... and here is my tumblr and DA xD
http://bobstrage.tumblr.com/
http://kurosukee.deviantart.com/

Print this item

Hey guys
Posted by: arokz - 03-11-2012, 12:36 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Arokz here saying hello to all. Saw a live stream and really made me want to hang around the site some more. Found the forums link so definitely had to subscribe. Hope to meet great people and cant wait to learn a ton.

Cheers!

Print this item

Oh hey there.
Posted by: Thatotherartist - 03-11-2012, 09:30 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello you awesome group of people.

My name's Stephan Perez and I'm an 18 year old and I've become really serious about improving my art and I'm willing to put in as many hours as i need. I stumbled on one of Dave's crits on YouTube and led me here!

I hope to become a really active member in this amazing community and grow with the rest of you into the next generation of WICKED ILLUSTRATORS. 70bff581

Print this item

Bug Hey!!!
Posted by: JustinRampage - 03-10-2012, 02:50 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

What's up you bunch of Crimson Daggers!? I'm Justin Page (Rampage) and I run Rampaged Reality. I just thought I would see what is going on up in here. I always see amazing work from you all. Keep kicking ass!

Print this item

Hello.
Posted by: BattleStarGalacticaMan - 03-09-2012, 07:14 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hello, I am BattleStarGalactica man A.K.A DHTSciFiMaster right herehttp://dhtscifimaster.deviantart.com/. Well I have come due to being referred by BrentHollowell. I make sci-fi based paintings that I want to improve and to show off. I would like to be friends with everyone in here.

Well let the journey begin.

Print this item

Hey!
Posted by: Engor - 03-07-2012, 02:38 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello everyone! Engor here.

I draw since very little age, but it's been only half a year I started taking art seriously. That was when I was introduced to the whole digital art thing.

It was Dave's livestream (as for some people here I think, too ; ). That did what it did - I figured that I want to study things on my own.

So I started my sketchbook last summer: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread....ost3177327
It has 2 pages by far, but I'm trying to uptade more.
Feel free to stop by pals, appreciate that!!!

<3 Crimson Daggers!
Cheers

Print this item

Hey there..
Posted by: Superhmerh - 03-07-2012, 03:13 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hey I am Superhmerh, I am 13 years old, soon to be 14, and well what can I say, I always liked to draw and it has always been one of my main hobbies, but about two weeks ago I realised for me to get where I want to get in art I need to do it seriously and study so since then I have been doing studies, speed paintings of Landscapes ( Thanks Newsha ) looking at Loomis and just appreciating and creating art in a way I have never done before, so hopefully as time goes on I can improve in art and maybe just maybe become a decent artist.

Print this item