Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,127
» Latest member: D1$ass3mbl3d
» Forum threads: 7,309
» Forum posts: 124,099

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1823 online users.
» 17 Member(s) | 1793 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Apple, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Google, MJ12bot, Mojeek, Moz, Pinterest, Semrush, Seznam, Yandex, Cosmic Inhabitant, D1$ass3mbl3d, Damien Levs, DK, Dominicque, FallingWater, JosephCow, Lunatique, maruv, one_two, Shaping, Strelok_2012, The Lama, Zizka

Latest Threads
Punky Sketches
Forum: SKETCHBOOKS
Last Post: Damien Levs
5 hours ago
» Replies: 92
» Views: 68,241
Sketchbook: Version 1.5
11 hours ago
» Replies: 110
» Views: 10,928
Look what the Sonoran win...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 129
» Views: 35,695
How I stopped worrying an...
Forum: ART RELATED
Last Post: darktiste
04-23-2024, 06:39 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
CGMythology's Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:06 AM
» Replies: 851
» Views: 208,614
Sketchbook
Last Post: Jephyr
04-23-2024, 10:00 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,295
Environment Challenge #4 ...
Forum: COMMUNITY CHALLENGES
Last Post: Lege1
04-21-2024, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 190
Leg Muscles Study
Forum: SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS
Last Post: JosephCow
04-20-2024, 11:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 113
Darktiste Sketchbook
Last Post: Zizka
04-20-2024, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 1,145
» Views: 545,430
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FANTASY ILL...
Forum: SEEKING A GROUP
Last Post: Shadow
04-20-2024, 12:13 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,205

Halli'awesome
Posted by: NateHallinan - 02-26-2012, 09:17 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey guys,

Nate Hallinan here and I'm a freelance artist. I flow in and out of permalance, contract, and all sorts of jobs. (Concept, illustration, matte painting) I've worked on games, television, commercial and film. I pop in on Dan's Livestream when I can. Check out my stuff.

www.natehallinan.com

Honored to be a part of The Crimson Crevolution...

Print this item

Wink Hey Everyone
Posted by: gdsworld - 02-25-2012, 10:57 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hey all,

My name is Gagan D Singh (GDSWORLD) and i'm 22 year old studying Games Concept Design in Staffordshire university, UK.
Alex Negrea loves this group and seeing his improvement in the last 1 year has really inspired me to join in the battle.
I want to be a Character Artist one day, both digital and 3d.
My goal for this year is to do a character a day.

Anyways, I can go on for years as i'm used to writing articles. ^^

This is a great group and hopefully I can stick to my goal.

Best of luck everyone.
GDS

Print this item

Hey guys
Posted by: Dan_yell - 02-25-2012, 03:05 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

hi, I'm Dan_Yell, which is my username on Livestream, but my real name is Daryl. I'm currently practicing and trying to improve in art. Here is my current level of art, but I'm not proud of it anymore :P I am trying to improve

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: JordanElizabeth - 02-25-2012, 05:50 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

I finally stopped being a piece of crap and registered.

I used to have all these dreams of "making it big" until I realized how empty that is. A dream is much different than a goal. Now I'm solely interested in just building on what I've taught myself--growing in skill and knowledge. I don't want these limitations I've subconsciously placed around myself to exist anymore. I feel like I can break them by placing myself into the fray here. So, yeah! My name is Jordan (Jo is also acceptable), I'm a self-taught artist and I'm trying to adhere to a better schedule that includes study time/Crimson Daggers.

Olive juice...
<3

Print this item

Newcomer
Posted by: Obviously - 02-24-2012, 11:22 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hey folks!

I am a 15 soon to be 16 year old boy who just started out my journey with drawing. To be honest my skills are seriously bad with the potential to improve (hopefully). Joining the Crimson Daggers i hope to meet a eager community with lots of experience to learn from.
Im looking forward to a really good time here!

Also i can throw this in here straight away,
do anyone know of any good sites on learning perspective drawing? Or should i wait a little bit with that?

Print this item

Tongue Hello
Posted by: scheffy - 02-24-2012, 09:28 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Bonjour

hey'll I'm Scheffy I'm a 23 year old grocer who dreams of making into the "big leagues" as a freelance illustrator (which would be less strain on my back). I really don't have much training so any advice you give me would be appreciated.

chow

Print this item

Harro
Posted by: Shariko - 02-24-2012, 05:03 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

My name is Art Ramirez. I'm a fulltime Web Designer
I'm here for motivation(from other peoples work) and to get batter as an illustrator.

Would like to thank Dave, and Dan for making me feel like a kid again.
I'm 35 and I've been drawing since I was bout 5.

Looking at the work in here can be really intimidating. You guys are farking awesome.
I hope to grow here. I will try to do my best to practice and get sh*t done.

I'm self taught. I dropped out of school when I was a sophomore.
I ain't so smart.

You can check out my work here.

http://shariko.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://dribbble.com/artimos05

www.mysketchpad.com

Thanks for letting me hang out.

Print this item

Hey y'all
Posted by: RenatoCaria - 02-23-2012, 08:06 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (1)

Hi there people, I'm Renato and I'm an animation student looking forward to find my place in the concept art world xD

I'm from Lisbon, in Portugal and I ecently started to watch the livestreams of Dan and Dave and yeah, I think thats it :O

btw, why is there a Lego block on the icons above?o.o

Print this item

From Spain with love :)
Posted by: MrDelgado - 02-23-2012, 07:38 PM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - No Replies

Hello everybody, How are you doing??

Let me introduce my self, my name is Marcos Raya Delgado. I´m a concept artist in a little company in a little island in the midle of the mediteranean sea, Palma de Mallorca, If you haven´t visited yet you must have :)...

So I hope have a great time here with otrher artist and students...because an artist is allways a student...I want to thanks Dan and Dave for theirs inpiracional work and passion about art and showing thier work and all their good things....also thanks everyone who is involved en this artists group. Muchas gracías chic@s!!!!

I´m from Spain, so english is not my natural lenguaje, if you see any mistake or you can´t understandme, please let my know ....If any of you can write in Spanish much better then :D. Otherwise I can undertsand almost everything in english...so feel free to write me....

Un abrazooooo!!!!! :D

Print this item

Hey all
Posted by: Mute - 02-23-2012, 04:15 AM - Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Replies (2)

Hi everyone, just realising just how much work I need to put in to bring my work up to standard and thankfully found my way here. Been setting daily training tasks for myself for about a month now and CD looks like the place to continue that work ethic.

Started with portrait work for the last couple of year (www.mute-art.com)

Looking to expand

Print this item