Lungcell's draws and paints
interesting stuff! I like the hands studies, now it seems you can make some pretty good hands drawings! Im sure this hands studies payed off and i plan to start too:D

Freelancer available for new commissions
---------
PORTFOLIO: http://www.LexPaul.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/llexpaul
Deviant art: http://alexandrescupaul.deviantart.com/
CrimsonD: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3360.html
devin: thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement! The cute stuff is fun and I'd love to do more!
lex_paul: you should definitely give it a go man, I'm amazed by how much better I can visual them in my head! 10 hands a day and within a week 1/2 you're up to 100 :) I think I'll do another series with some other body parts

Some work from the past 2 days :)

Some redesigns for a series called Mortal Engines :)

MOAR EGGS.

Cool character designs! The style reminds me of Alex Pascenko in a way. Also would like to see an egg head game lol

Dat Egg, nice work!

Man, nice sketchbook. I swear I've seen your stuff in the art board on 4chan a loooong time ago. I'm really fond of the character designs as well, there's something about their proportions that make the characters appear small/short in stature. I dunno if that was intentional, or not, I just thought it might be worth mentioning.

Great stuff! :DD

pnate - thanks maaan! Yeah Alexs stuff is great :) Haha lots of people seem to like the cute stuff, so I might do some more of that!
David - haha, thank you and for adding me to Skype the other night!
Archreux - Woah, yeah I posted a few times on /ic/, but I haven't stepped foot there in looong time. I found it killed my motivation. Do you post there?? Thanks a bunch for the crits, you are dead on about some being a bit short (Thaddeus is pretty bad). I think it might be the lower torso and legs are a bit short… MOAR STUDY.

--

Sketchbook drawing from a little while ago that I'm working on in PS.

And some more studies. Sorry for all the egg related work at the moment, but they're egg-cellent (boo) for trying to learn forms and space.

Attached Files Image(s)

Didn't get a lot done today. A small GoT study, looking at halftones… at least I think they're halftones. I like that slight saturation on the turn of the form.

Anyway, I spent a good while learning about book design today.

Nearly finished I think!

really nice color studies, I love the design of undead thing :D I would only consider the stomach inside to be more baggy it looks a little like the organ inside a jar filled with fluids. Guts hang perfectly I would love to see the stomach affected by gravity too

Really nice paint over with the skeletal guy, your pencils are really something. I haven't gone back to /ic/ in forever, I felt the same way about the community and whatnot, it's 4chan afterall, haha. I only posted once, that was enough for me.

I'm interested in seeing more pencil drawings. Awsome stuff. :DD

I've been away :( I recently starting freelancing with another older game artist who gets very regular work. An apprenticeship of sorts. But I've been lazy, and I haven't made time to study. So this is a push to get back into the habit. Here's a few things from recently to get things going.

Madzia and Archreux thank for your comments! Madzia, yeah you're right, I didn't notice it was so stiff - I'll fix it so it "hangs" more :)
Archreux - Here are some pencils for you :) There are more so I'll upload what I can tonight!

A bit rusty on the studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

cool work lungcell, i really liked the character designs and solid studies.
hey man, nice studies ! Your stuff from mind should be more thought before spending time on it !
really vizualise the volume and where the light is coming from and then paint ! Keep your hard work !

I haven't been posting :(

Ben - thanks man, I appreciate it!
kikindaface - I'll try to keep my light sources more in mind thanks

A metal study from Game of Thrones, and 100 chest/torso studies (most from observation, peppered with some from memory). I did this a while ago with hands and it really helped. I think I've struck on something here that helps me learn.

Some studies and application!

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome sketch book dude. You character designs are really nice looking. Is that fat guy with the seahorse lower body yours or is that a study?