Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Pnate's Almost Daily Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raaaaaaaah you're too good mate !! Each time I come to your topic I find great stuff and what an amazing productivity ! Thanks for the inspiration and keep being great ! :D
Loose (in a good way) and awesomely flowing stuff.. Thumbs up, man! You're a great inspiration..
Man, you and your Mage women. Really awsome, haha. I like how you went right out and did a thing based off of that study of yours, it turned out really well.

So, do you got anything bigger in the works? I've been waiting to see another big thing from ya. :D
Izzual - Thanks man! I'm not great :( but I will be one day *looks out the window wistfully*
Kaffer - Thanks again Kafferrrr
Archreux - I got to cut down on my mage ladies :) I'm going to push my lack of ability to finish pieces this month, so expect some things! But in the meantime daily sketches will still be posted

One of those things I'm going to go back to. Got a Waterhouse book recently and wish I were him

[Image: te09Xyx.jpg]

ruffledo

Great SB man. Diggin' your film studies and your ladies :D. Keep it up!
thanks dude :)

[Image: khx1tSb.jpg]
[Image: VtnV6KL.jpg]
[Image: eqgoLKs.jpg]
[Image: eTFMP71.jpg]
[Image: krA4Qxi.jpg]
[Image: ReBVVAi.jpg]
sketchy things
[Image: q8h7eDG.jpg]
[Image: L4yX3IF.jpg]
[Image: elNXrT1.jpg]
[Image: 6GSefIB.jpg]
[Image: 9Fd0Rzu.jpg]
[Image: DFhEOXi.jpg]
Same beautiful sketchbook, different day. I pat the ass 'cause I lack suggestions.

And I sincerely love your work. Cool thumbs man!
sweeeet work man im loveing your sketches man! keep em coming bro!
Thanks Mannyhaatz and Danar!

[Image: avbF9Di.jpg]
[Image: 9Je87df.jpg]
sketch and worked on old thing some more

[Image: q4Mbh09.jpg]
[Image: LtjKpLb.jpg]
[Image: h4xCpUZ.jpg]
These recent works are great. I particularly love the latest sketch...the colors are fantastic. Are you taking this one any further?
Thanks man! Not sure if I'll go back to it yet

[Image: 4FfKWIv.jpg]
bleh...bad drawing day
[Image: Mr7WdlS.jpg]