Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Pnate's Almost Daily Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chloe

your studies and imagination stuff look great! definitely subbing man
Thanks Archreux and Chloe!

faces
[Image: HLN12an.jpg]
mann your sketchbook is soo lovely keep at it mate!
Thanks Danarrrr

[Image: 35MJUKy.jpg]
beautiful work, man
Thanks again frenik!

[Image: 45zlFlu.jpg]
[Image: pORSrDl.jpg]
[Image: e0ghwPl.jpg]
really nice stuff dude !! your colors are very interesting !
You are just killing it over here with these faces, aren't you? keep it up duuuude In love
Thanks kikindaface and atrenr!

[Image: 9zlAV2x.jpg]
[Image: qz0Fex0.jpg]
[Image: YItHYru.jpg]
dude your sketchbook is A+++ quality, you are killing it with those faces and gestures, and i´m loving this last one specially. Very cool expression.
I love the economy of your brushtrokes and your knowledge of the different planes of the head.
Keep rocking man!
Thanks Eduardo! I've got a lot to work on but I appreciate the words man

[Image: 8oypfUY.jpg]
[Image: lnXXV5e.jpg]
[Image: WZl3V44.jpg]
[Image: 9Dx9HIe.jpg]
[Image: A2lTSAO.jpg]
[Image: luuYCiE.jpg]
[Image: BU7vauH.jpg]
Love looking through here man, great work as always. The colour thumbs are fantastic, gonna have to give that a shot at some point :) Keep it up :)
Man, I'm really crazy about how you hit all the right brush strokes and values on you character sketches man, especially on the faces! Same goes for your line sketches - now that is some insane mastery of stroke economy right there.

You know I think I've seen your sketchbook in CGhub before? Not sure how I could've missed it though, it's awesome!

Huge inspiration man, it's motivating me to work more on my characters double-time! Thanks!
JakeB- Thanks Jake as always! :)

LongJh- Thanks man! Yup, I post on there as well. I'm pretty sure I've seen your work somewhere before too, love your stuff!

[Image: Sn4V23b.jpg]
[Image: TdGRAb4.jpg]
I really like the brushwork for 395, as well as the lighting and comp. That would could turn out quite nice if pushed more.